Permanent Retirement/Time To Get Wet

Scene: Desert

"The Rust Bucket has stopped on a desert road, at an ice cream parlor. Y/N, Julie, Ben, and Gwen are getting ice cream, while Max is using the local ATM. A dirty red pickup truck pulls up to the same spot, and a big burly man walks up to Max."

Burly Man: Outta the way, "Grandpa". I got a major withdrawal to make!

"He shoves Max to the ground. Max looks up and sees a buck-toothed man in front of him smiling; who seems to be the other man's associate."

Scene Change: Ice Cream Parlor

"In the parlor, the two teens and also the two kids are choosing their ice cream. A frowning old man is serving them."

Y/N: *to the frowning old man* I'll have one cookies and cream on a waffle cone.

Parlor Worker: *lists down on a notepad* One cookies and cream on a waffle cone.

Julie: *to the frowning old man as well* I'll have strawberry ice cream on a waffle cone as well.

Parlor Worker: *lists down on a notepad* One strawberry ice cream on a waffle cone.

Gwen: *to the frowning old man employee* What do you have that's non-fat with less than 3% sugar?

Parlor Worker: *to Gwen* Napkins! *to Ben* What about you, kid?

"Ben opens his mouth, but gets cut off by the sound of a large chain as Y/N also heard this. Both of the Tennyson brothers looks out the window and sees the burly man walking to the ATM with a chained metal hook."

Ben: I'm about to go "rocky road"! *he runs out of the parlor and primes the Omnitrix*

Y/N: *sighs* I should've expected this, since both Ben and I are villain magnets... *activates his Ultratrix as Speedway's hologram appears*

"Both Y/N and Ben then went out of the ice cream parlor as they went to the side of it where no one can see them as they then both slammed down on their Ultratrix and Omnitrix as the two of them turned into Speedway and Upgrade respectively."

Scene Change: Outside Of The Ice Cream Parlor

"The burly man digs the hook into the ATM and yells to his associate in the pickup."

Burly Man: *to his associate* Hit it!

"The buck-toothed man tries pumping the gas, but nothing happens, he then looks out of the dirty red pickup truck and he sees that the wheels on the truck were taken away. Then, he suddenly notices the wheel to the pickup truck melts out of his hands and the entire dashboard forms into Ben's black technorganic alien, Upgrade."

Upgrade: *to the driver* Your cash request has been denied!

"Upgrade merges with the entire pickup and kicks the man out the door. He forms back into himself. The burly man grabs the hook, swings it in the air and throws it at Upgrade. But, before it could hit Upgrade, Speedway appears and grabs the chain as he then lets the chain wrap around his arm and tugs hard, launching the man upwards into a pole. As he tries to get up, Max puts his foot on his chest as both Julie and comes out of the ice cream parlor as Julie was holding her strawberry ice cream and also her boyfriend's cookies and cream ice cream."

Max: *to the robber* Where do ya think you're going? *to Speedway and Upgrade* Good work, Y/N, Ben!

Speedway: *to Max* Thanks, Grandpa. *the badge on his left shoulder glowed green as he de-transformed back to Y/N*

Julie: *to Y/N as she hands him the ice cream that he ordered* Here you go, darling. *Y/N takes his ice cream from Julie*

Y/N: *to Julie* Thanks, my cute, adorable, and loveable kitty. *kisses Julie on her right cheek as she giggles at this*