Hunted/The Power Of The Ultratrix

Scene: Vilgax's Ship, Arena

"Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues to orbit the Earth

"Vilgax's ship, the Chimeran Hammer, continues to orbit the Earth. Inside the ship, on a levitating platform, three spotlights shine on three bounty hunters. The first is thin with purple and black armor; the second resembles a robotic half-human/half-crustacean; the third wears bulky gray armor and has a pillbug-like shell covering their face."

Vilgax (VO): Begin the audition.

"The first immediately fires up a jetpack and lands in a circle of basic flying drones. He pulls a small blaster from a compartment on his joint and shoots a few down. A few fire back; he rolls out of the way and fires small rockets from his wrist in retaliation. He pulls a grenade out of another compartment for another cluster of drones. The second bounty hunter jumps down to join, pounding one on his way down, grabbing another with a massive claw and using them as a projectile against another. Two more of the drones rush him; he catches one with his claw and pulls out a sword to split the other in two. A platform opens up on the ceiling, and a gigantic attack droid falls to the floor, ready to fire at the two. Now the turn of the third hunter, who deploys a hoverboard and rides it right into the droid's laser blast. When the smoke clears, he is completely unharmed. Without a moment to lose, he flies into the droid's chest and punches right through it. He folds his hoverboard back up as flaming robot pieces fall to the ground. A video screen of Vilgax in his recovery tank appears inside the room."

Vilgax: *labored* Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective - is to retrieve the Ultratrix and also the Omnitrix. *he shows them a picture of the two watches* The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

"Three pods jettison from Vilgax's ship and fall to Earth."

Scene Change: Earth, Desert

"On Earth, Max has constructed a small target practice structure of strung up tires and soda cans."

Max: *to Y/N and Ben* Are you two ready?

Y/N: *to Max* Of course, I'm ready, Grandpa. I'm ready for anything the world throws at me. *activates his Ultratrix as Breakneck's hologram appears* Time to try out something new!

"Ben, already inside the contraption with Y/N, smirks and slams down on the Omnitrix, as Y/N also slams down on his Ultratrix, transforming the two of them into Breakneck and Diamondhead."