kushida

"It is finally lunch time" said I as I stretched my arms and looked at suzune.

"Yeah, I can see that" she replied

"Suzune, what did you brought for lunch" I asked enthusiastically

"Sandwiches" she replied, not looking at me.

"I brought rice balls" I replied to which she just sighed.

"Let’s eat lunch toge-" I was about to say but she suddenly stood up.

"I am going to eat my lunch alone, and don't follow me" she said in a threatening tone and a glare..

"Eat with me" I asked but she just walked away, aw I want to follow her but she will probably get mad.

I looked at the rice balls with a sad expression as I began to slowly eat them.

I could feel karuizawa and satou glancing towards me time to time but didn't paid it any mind

Thus world should just end, why can’t I just eat my riceballs with a friend.

I was about to take the first bite where someone approached me.

And it was kushida. I was already in a bad mood cos suzune left me here so I just glared at her. With my aura being more intense and the darkness leaking everywhere.

I glared at her for a while but eventually stopped as I sigh.

"Get lost" I replied as I put my head down and hid my face.

My actions alone were enough to show that I was not in a good mood or sad but she still approached me.

"A-ayanokoji kun, are you perhaps in a bad mood" she asked, looking concerned.

"And what if I am" u asked with a glare as she shivered, my classmates were looking at out interaction but I didn’t mind them.

"N-no it's nothing, but why are you in a bad mood?" She asked as I pointed at suzune's desk

"She refused to eat lunch with me and left me alone" I said looking down.

"Oh, so it’s just that, well you cab eat lunch with us ayanokoji" she invited me as I smiled.

"Wait really? Does that mean we are freinds now?" I asked as she reluctantly agreed

"W-well I suppose you can call me your freind" she said, smiling at me

"Wow, you are such a nice person kikyo, I really misunderstood you at first" I said as there was a silence in the classroom.

Girls were giving me weird looks as boys were glaring at me.

"Why did you called me by my first name ayanokoji" she asked as she gave a nervous smile

I just tilted my head in response.

"Aren't freinds supposed to Call each other by their first name?" I asked confused as she smiled

"Well I suppose you can call me that but what do you meant by you totally misunderstood me? Did I do something wrong?" She asked referring to my old statement

"Nah, it’s nothing much, I thought you are someone who is rude and despicable as a human and puts on a facade of a kind person to grow your status but in reality you don't care about anyone" I replied nonchalantly as kushida's whole body shivered and her facade broke for a solid 7.86 seconds, her look became one of pure anger and hatred as she clenched her teeth but no one noticed and she probably thought that I also didn't.

Well we are freinds so I can confront about this to her later.

"Anyways let's go, where are we going to eat?" I asked as she broke out of her trance.