Horikitas

Today was a good day, I spent a lot of time with my freinds and also helped them with their studies, life is going all great.

But I was thirsty, so I walked towards the vending. Achine to buy a juice, I will try pineapple flavour this time.

Just as I bought the juices j saw suzune leaving the elevator from the monitor,

I instinctively hid behind as I started following her from the behind.

She then turned in a corner adm went to an alley.

"What is she doing there at night?"

I peeked from the corner where I saw a guy, was she meeting a guy at this time? Could it be her boyfriend?

No, No, No, I refuse to believe that, but, then who?

"Suzune" said the boy,

"Why are you here?" Asked the boy, what does he mean

"N-niisan. I am far better that the useless girl u once knew, I will surely reach to class A, I pro-"

"Shut up Suzune, u should drop out, now" that guy is pissing me off, who is he to tell her to drop out? He might be her brother but he should know the difference between right and wrong.

He suddenly slammed her sister to the wall, and was about to throw her when I leapt out of my hiding spot and held his hand.

"Y-you?, how?" He asked, bewildered by my speed.

"Let go of her, even if you are sibling, u should know the difference between right and wrong" said I with a malicious tone and killing intent.

Even though I was angry cos he almost threw Suzune but I know how to maintain my cool.

"Eavesdropping is not an admirable quality" he said with a glare.

"Neither is assaulting someone, even if she Is your sister." I replied.

"Let go" he said.

"It's my line"

I said as he released Suzune and I also released him where he tried to backhand me, but failed miserably.

As I dodged it, and kicked on his leg, even though kick was decently powerful, he managed to stay on his feet.

As he kicked me, dodging the kick, I punched his nose as he backed off.

"Intresting, suzune, this boy is in your class, is he your friend" he asked wiping the blood off his nose l, his tone said like he already knew her answer but what sje said surprised him.

"Y-yes, kiyotaka I m-my friend" she said as his eyes widened and he smiled at me.

"Suzune, stay here" I told her as I went a little further with her brother.
.
.
.
"What do you want?" He asked, a smirk on his face like he found something Intresting.

I showed him the recording of him and his sister

"give me a fair amount of private points and I will delete it"

"I see, but what makes u think that I will give you?" He aksed. Adjusting his glasses.

"Where this footage might not be able to expel you cos of your heavy influence over the school but it will still give a scar, a big one, to your reputation, which will certainly not be good for you as it can affect the other council members too" I said as he smirked and gave me 5 million private points and one favour.

"And yeah. I want to tell you one thing, if you ever, even tried to do anything to suzune, I promise that you won't see the dawn of the next day" I said with a malicious tone and dark eyes as he flinched.