slimming classes.

(Most of the people said to add Yuki so I will add her in the future parts)

Today was just another day for me, but, for some reason the boys were a little too excited than usual.

"Good morning ike"

"Good morning yamauchi"

The idiots greeted each other as I sat down.

"Suzune, do you know what's going there?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I don't know" she replied.

"Wait, suzune? You look beautiful today, amd is that a new hairpin?" I asked as she blushed.

"W-what? Why are you complimenting me out of the blue" she asked with a cute glare.

"I just noticed" i replied as she sighed.

"Let’s bet on the girls" said Ike as yamauchi nodded and miyamoto was with them grinning.

"Let’s see who has rhe biggest tits on our class"

"Starting bet would be 2k points" said yamauchi as the girls were giving them looks of disgust.

"I see, so that’s why they are excited" I said with a death glare and a killing intent.

Suddenly the atmosphere pf the class became tense, it was almost like you can grab the air.

I stood up and walked to them as the nervously chuckled.

"A-a-ayanokoji, do you w-want to b-bet too?" Asked Ike as I glared at him.

Taking there notebook in which they were betting, I ripped it to shreds.

"Hey, what so you think yo-" yelled yamuchi but stopped as j glared at him again.

"If any of you dared to oogle at kikyo, suzune, maya or kei, you will pay the price for it, and I am not kidding" I said with a malicious tone as my eyes were reflecting pure darkness.

"O-o-ok. We get it, we get it" cried Ike as I went back to my seat.

"Now they won't bother you, suzune" said I.

"Thanks, anyways" she said.

"Don’t lose hope ike" we can still bet on other girls.

Yamauchi cheered him up as other boys also joined him.

"Hey, Ayanokoji, aren't you being a jerk? Why did you told them just to not oogle at you freinds" said shinohara while pointing at me.

"If you aren’t comfortable with it then complaint it to them yourself, don't be a parasite, and don't expect someone whom you don't even know to help you" I said in a cold voice as she sat down.

After that the classes went smoothly.

Lunch:

I went to cafeteria as usual with suzine, maya and kei. I wanted to bring kikyo but she said that she is going with class B.

"Hey kiyotaka kun, thanks for today, I was really creeper out but those perverts." Said kei as maya agreed.

"It was nothing, I just did, what I should" I replied as I took a huge bite from the sandwich.

"Suzune, your cooking Is really the best, I am blessed to have you as a freind, if you keep feeding me like this then I might marry you someday." Said i as I continued to devout the sandwich.

Looking up I noticed that all three of them were staring at me wide eyed.

"Ugh what?" I asked as suzune hid her face.