two blondes

"So? What do you wanted to talk about kiyotaka kun?" Asked maya who was sitting on the floor with the rest.

The group contained yosuke, maya, kei, suzune and kikyo.

I was in the kitchen, preparing drinks for them.

"You will find out soon" I replied as they sat in silent.

"Here's your tea yosuke" said I as I handed him the tea.

"You hot choco" said I as I handed it to maya and kei.

"Yoir coffee" I said handing it to kikyo.

"And your lemon tea" said I as I gave suzune a smile and sat besides her.

"You know" I started but there was a weight in my voice and they all understood it as they were looking at me attentively.

"Next month, we might not receive 100k points" I said as they all widened there eyes except suzune.

Looks like she already ahd her suspicions.

"I see, but can you elucidate it a bit more kiyotaka?" Said suzine as they all nodded.

"There are hidden cameras all around the classroom, it is not just to prevent bulky but they judge us using that, as sensei said, this school judge us according to our merits" said I as they all began to listen more attentively.

"I think since this school promote cooperation so we won't receive point as a individual but rather than as a class, so there is a chance that the behaviour of class as a whole might affect the point we get" I said as they all looked at me amazed.

"But didn't sensei said that we will get 100k points every month?" Said maya as I looked at her.

"No maya, you may have misheard, sensei just said that we will receive 100k points this month, she never mentioned anything about the next month" said I as she pondered about that.

"But shouldn't we tell this to the class?" Said yosuke.

"I don't care about them, if you want, then you can tell and convince them, I just wanted you all to know this" said I as yosuke just gave a nervous smile.

"Thanks for the information ayanokoji kun" exclaimed kikyo.

"And also, don't tell any of this to other classes" said I as they all looked confused.

"There might be future class competitions and all, just remember that you shouldn't tell any of this to other classes" I said as they nodded.

"That’s all now you all can go" said I as they all left except kei, I noticed that she was looking rather nervous since I called her.

"Do you have something to talk about kei?" I asked innocently.

"A-about that, you know i-i-i was-" It seemed like she was about to say something, she wanted to say something but the words got stuck in her throat.

"Kei" I called her out before hugging her, her eyes widened, she probably is not used to this.

"Tell me, and I will do all I can to help you" I said as I pushed her further to tell me and after that she confessed everything to me about her past.

"I see" I replied as she was sitting there slightly trembling and sobbing.

"But kei" I said in a dakr tone as she flinched and looked at me scared.

"Aren't you hiding something else?" I said as her eyes widened and shifted to the right if her waist for a second.

"Kei, if you want me to protect you, then tell me everything, am I not your freind?" I asked but she still looked hesitant,

Letting out a sigh I pinned her against the bed as tears started streaming from her eyes.

She was vulnerable now, the headstrong leader of girls, so this is her true self?.

I slid my hand up her waist as she tried to protest, I slid her shirt upwards as I saw a scar on kei's beautiful skin

A scar that was the source of her darkness.

"Kei, is this the source of your darkness?" I asked as u looked at her.

She was still intimidated but nodded, I let her go as I sat besides her.

"Don’t worry kei, I will not let anyone lay a finger on you from now on" said I as she smiled, smiled between the tears.

"Kei, also remember, always be your true self around me, your scar is not disgusting, it is a sigh of what you have been through" I said as kei blushed but smiled.

"Kiyotaka, I really misunderstood you, I am sorry" she said as she hugged me

I patted her head as I replied "Don’t worry kei, just be yourself around me, that is all I need" .

After a while kei finally left as I began to stare at the night sky through my balcony.

"Whoa, this flavor is a lot better than  the blueberry one," exclaimed a cute voice from the other balcony, it is my neighbor I guess.

But why the voice sounded awfully familiar, w-wait, no it can't be

I shrugged that thought out of me as I went back to the dorm and lay on my bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kiyotaka you know, there are some people, in front of whom, you let your guard down" said a small girl with a blonde girl.

"Don’t talk nonsense Yuki, don't talk with me at all" replied a kid with brown hairs and golden eyes which looked at Yuki uninterested.

"Listen kiyotaka, rherr are a term given to those people, they are called freinds, people who knows us better than everyone, and in front of whom we let our guard down" she said as the boy just shrugged and left for sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Subject 407, you are disqualified" said the instructor with a cold and emotionless voice.

"N-no, w-wait, please i can do better, give me, just one more chance" she pleaded but they didn't listen.

She was pathetically begging to them but they didn't showed any reaction.

Then she fell on her knees in front of the brown haired boy who was watching all this with the same poker face.

"K-kiyoyaka, please, help me" she pleaded.

"Please, kiyotaka, aren't we friends" she said as a sudden flicker of emotions reflected on his eyes but it disappeared almost immediately.

"Why would I save someone as pathetic as you, don't call me your friend, it is Survival of the fittest, you fell down, now there is no second chance", the boy stated as he stared right through her soul and looked at her with his same poker face.

After hearing this she lost rhe energy to retort and instructors just took her,

Did the boy felt anything?

Yes he did,

"What are friends exactly?" This is where his curiosity began and he read many books about them
.
.
.
.
.
.
"K-kiyoyaka, don't go" she called out to me but I left, leaving her there,

This is the first time I have ever came in the outside world, I would rather not waste my time with her.

The boy thought as he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why? Did I left Yuki? Wasn’t she my freind?" The boy aksed to himself a week before coming to ANHS.

And at that time he began to feel emotions, which were of regret and he decided to make a lot of friends in his new school

"Yuki" he thought before falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why am I even thinking about her, I thought to myself as I stared at the ceiling but fell asleep.