music club

So my date with Yuki went pretty well actually. OK who am I even kidding with,

It was not even a date as we found out that the restaurant was closed for maintenance so we just spent all the time eating ice cream, but aside from that,

Tomorrow I will start going to the music club but asahina gave me a new task,

"Aster is one ofbthe most remarkable members in the music club, no one can match her talent for single and her soothing voice, but she is not coming for almost a month now, can you look out for her? I already told her about you and she was intrested" I recalled her words

So, Currently I am walking around the school campus with no clear picture of what I should do and all my classes already ended and I don’t suppose that I want to take extra classes.

“if I were to become the god, I would absolutely eliminate every possible sign of boredom from this world” I muttered under my breath.

While I was not paying any attention I felt a sudden impact on my shoulder. Focusing my attention there I noticed that I accidentally bumped into someone

“piss off you bli-"my voice trailed off as it took me sometime to recognize the face infront of me. It was Aster, nazuna showed me her oicture so I was able to tell

“Aster?” I asked as her as her grey eyes met with mine, and like always they seem to stare deep in my soul, looking into it, I found myself getting lost In a trance, I wasn't able to avert my gaze.

It was like I was hypnotized, getting sucked in her eyes, of course there was no hint of any romantic feelings, just a-

“Ayanokoji? Senpai told me about you but Why are you looking so……..lost?” she asked in her soothing and innocent voice.

“Nothing, don't mind me” I replied as she looked at me, seemingly thinking about something and I don’t know why but I am getting kind of creepy aura from her.

“mind having a chat?” she asked as I Reluctantly agreed, we both made our way to the garden, which was built in the school campus and took a seat.

There were some curious gazes on us, like they were probably wondering “what is that dude doing with a beauty like her” or maybe “Isn’t he the one who is going famous in the school forums” or something like that.

Well I am pretty popular, thanks to that little European transfer student, but on the other hand, I won't say that aster isn't good or incompatible but instead, she just doesn't socialize much and no one approaches her too. As nazuna told me

And if I am being brutally honest then I would say that she looks kind of suspicious and creepy, I wouldn’t deny the fact that she is really a beauty to feast your eyes upon, like her well developed features, her smooth and fair skin, her mesmerizing eyes, (which are creepy too) her grayish blonde hairs and her soothing voice which can calm your entire being.

“you sure seem to zone out a lot” said Aster in a calm voice as she rested her face on her palm, crossing her legs, which gave me a better view on her thighs.

“N-no I am not” I wonder what would her reaction be like if she knew that I am evaluating her in my thoughts.

“what do you wanted to talk about anyways” she asked as I almost choked on air.

“excuse me but weren't you the one who suggested us to have a chat?”

“oh did I?” she asked in an innocent voice as her gaze met mine.

“why are you not coming to the club from a few, well no actually from a month almost?” I asked as she began to stare into oblivion.

For a solid ten minute she didn't spoke a single word, and just when I was about to believe that she slept with her eyes opened she suddenly said something.