Quirks/Talents

You will need some info about your quirks and talents before you start reading sooo:

You have more quirks/powers than you can count, but most of them are utterly useless or could count as normal talents. You don't remember all of them. You will use more quirks, but these are your main quirks that you need to know about. Some of them, you will learn more about later in the story. As you discover more, their details will be writtenat the end of the chapter.

Dimension Traveling

Your original quirk. After living barely 1 year (right before you turn 16) in a dimension, you travel to another dimension as your 15-year-old self. In the case of you dying before the time has run out you travel after your death. After every "travel" a new power awakens from you last dimension. It's usually a power you witnessed regularly, like from someone you knew well in that dimension.

Companion

You have a spirit that follows you around. The spirit is called Dosheeza Evermore and is as "old" as you (15 when dead). You call her Doshi. She appeared after your first travel. She made a pact with a deity after death to stay with you. Her deal was that she would receive divine powers if she stayed with you until you died after living your last life after you returned earth, your home dimension. She was with you since you were a child, but you could only see her after your first travel. The actual quirk/power is that you can see spirits, however, you call it Companion since you have only ever seen Doshi. Since you are tied souls, you can sense each other's emotions and communicate through your minds. You will learn more about her later in the story.

Restraint

A restraint on your powers you got in your 200th life. Puts limits on your quirks.

Teleportation

Your first quirk after Companion. You have full control of this quirk. You can teleport yourself, anyone, or anything anywhere in the radius of a mile. The distance limit is due to Restraint.

Phoenix Wings

You can release large phoenix wings at will. It's a simple and powerful quirk but you use it for the sole reason that it's entertaining to fly.  

Shapeshift

You can change your appearance and voice to that of anyone you know the appearance of. You can also create your own character (an appearance of your choice). A quirk you got somewhere around your 50th life. You have near full control over it and can keep up any shift for as nearly long as you like, however, because of Restraint you start feeling fatigued if change your whole appearance and keep it for more than a few months. You usually just stay as you are; you are beautiful nevertheless! In the case of just vaguely knowing an appearance/voice of an already existing person it could come out not as intended.

Blood manipulation

A relatively new quirk that lets you manipulate blood cells. Due to Restraint, you are currently only able to control around 100 litres of blood at the same time (20 people). You can control blood flow. Requirements for use are being near the target blood, currently around a radius of 10 meters because of Restraint.

Martial arts (Talent)

You can control your QI core with perfection. (Yes, the QI core is not a quirk) You have great strength. This is a skill you acquired in one of your first lives as the disciple of a clan and have been developing ever since. It's basically great combat strength and skill, with the power energy from your QI core. Your combat style is greatly based on your martial arts. The energy from the core that you let out in your body is called chi.

Heal

You can restore any body of life to its healthy state by letting loose of healing energy from your QI core. This is the quirk you got from one of your instructors at the martial arts clan. Doesn't heal genetic illnesses or syndromes. Currently you can't use this quirk without symptoms such as dizziness and tiredness on large injuries or serious illnesses due to Restraint despite this being one of your most trained quirks.

Pause

You will learn about this quirk later.

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy! XD