16. Slippery ice

"Alright everyone, let's change locations and start the second match!" All Might said, going up to the front to draw lots again.

The ones from the first match were back, aside from Midoriya, who was at the nurse's office. Uraraka seemed quite worn out, but alright. Iida was doing well, seeing as he didn't take much damage under the match. Bakugo, however, was oddly quiet, but he was way from calm. I'm sure the outcome of the battle had shaken him up, and from what I had seen so far, it had left a big dent on his ego. But, that wasn't my problem to solve.

"THE NEXT MATCH WILL BE HERO TEAM B AGAINST VILLAIN TEAM I!" All Might exclaimed.

"Villains! Woohoo!"

"That's us Y/n!"

"Yeah, let's go!" I grinned and looked at my teammate.

We, as well as the creepy costume guy and the many arms guy from the other team, got up from our seats and headed towards the building we were going to battle in. Since we were the villains, we got to head inside a few minutes before the match started. We got to the weapon on the fourth floor quickly, so we had plenty of time to discuss strategy. This would be a walk in the park for me, but I was laying low, wasn't I? I felt a tad guilty towards Hagakure, she was sweet, but in the case that the other team was strong (from a student's point of view), which I had a feeling of they would be, I was planning on letting them win. No good would come from drawing unnecessary attention. I turned to look Hagakure in the eyes.

"Hey, Hagakure, do you have a plan?"

---Hagakure's POV---

"Hey, Hagakure, do you have a plan?" Y/n looked me in the eyes.

I was a little startled, to be honest. I felt it earlier as well, that she could see me. But that was impossible? Yet here Y/n stood, an adorable girl I must add, looking me in the eyes. Was it a mere coincidence?

"Hagakure?"

I quickly snapped out of it.

"O-oh yeah! What were you saying?"

"I asked if you have a plan?" she asked.

I thought about it. I had pondered a little about it before, during the first match, and came up with somewhat of a plan.

"I think so! If I take off my shoes and gloves to make me completely invisible, I could go for a sneak attack and try to capture them!"

Y/n seemed to think it over. I hope I gave her a valid plan... oh wait! Her part!

"Oh, and you could stay here with the weapon! I don't know much about Shoji, but Todoroki uses ice, so you should be able to melt it."

"Alright then, sounds good!" she smiled and looked me in the eyes again. So cute!

---Normal POV---

Nice one Hagakure! Not too detailed, basic, and functioning. It created a chance of winning, even with me not having to do much at all, while at the same time, it was very easy to mess up if the opponent had a good strategy! Now, I won't seem all too smart either. Thanks girl!

"START!!!" All Might yelled, and the start signal went off.

Hagakure went off towards the enemy, while I stayed beside the weapon. Not long after, the whole room froze. My boots were stuck in thick ice. It must be that Todoroki kid. But did he really find and freeze the right room so quickly? I melted the ice around me with my newly formed wings and walked up to the window. Oh, he froze the entire building. I thought for a moment.