Part 3

Adeline smiles as she sees the back of Jacob as he fills up a glass with water at the sink. "Hey." 

Jacob quickly turns around and smiles as soon as he sees Adeline in front of him. He sets down the glass of water. "Hey." Jacob takes a minute to look at Adeline and to see how much she has grown over the year he hasn't seen her. Her breast got bigger, her hips got fuller, her thighs got thicker, her cheeks looked less full but by no means unhealthy, and she looked more in shape, which Jacob found a little funny considering how much she hates working out. 

As Jacob was staring at her, Adeline was doing the same with him. He gotten taller, his hair has gotten longer, and Adeline was almost drooling over his muscles. Adeline was the first to snap out of her trance by opening her arms wide indicating that she wants a hug from him and that she wants it now. Jacob smile grows as he sees her arms open for him. He doesn't hesitate to walk up to her and wrap his arms around her and buried his head into her neck making her giggle. 

Adeline lays her cheek on his head while one of her hands are playing with his hair. "Hmm, missed me Puppy?" Adeline has been calling Jacob Puppy since they were kids and Jacob used his puppy eyes on her to try and get a bite of her candy. It worked, but then Adeline started calling him puppy which made him putty in her hands. 

Jacob nods his head. "Yes." Jacob says quietly while running the tip of his nose up her neck causing her to shiver. "Did you miss me?" Jacob tightens his arms around her waist as he asks his question. 

Adeline smiles and tightens her arms around him. "Always." 

(<><><>)

Later, Adeline and Jacob are lying on her bed in her room, with the door open of course. They are talking about what they have been up in the past year. How Jacob fixed up the old orange tuck that his dad used to own, how Adeline enjoyed California and how fun it was, but of course she left out a few details. Jacob is lying on his back hugging a pillow to his chest; he didn't even realize that he grabbed it, which Adeline thought was cute. Adeline was lying on her stomach on the foot of her bed. 

"Hey Adeline?" Jacob looks up at the ceiling while playing with his fingers.  

"Hmm?"

"I know you have only been back for Forks for like 3 hours but do have plans this Thursday?"

Adeline smiles and looks at Jacob who's still staring at the ceiling. "No, I don't, why?"

Jacob smiles. "Do you want to hang out?" Even as he asks her this, he doesn't look at her.

Ignoring the feeling in her stomach. "Sure." 

(<><><>)

"You asked her to hang out?" Quil, Jacob's friend asks him.

"I know, I know. I panicked." Jacob sighs gently hitting his head against the wall. "She had only been back in town for like, 3 hours, it didn't seem like the right time, plus it was my first time seeing her in a year." 

"Lame."