Part 10

Adeline didn't speak to Bella for a week after the movies. Nor did Bella try to talk to her, for some reason that Adeline didn't know Bella was also mad at her. Adeline wasn't in the mood to figure out why. 

Now Adeline was spending time with Jacob. She was going homework while he worked on some vehicle in his garage. After an hour of silence Jacob sighs and stands up from his seat from the floor. Jacob looks at Adeline and sighs again. Adeline either didn't hear Jacob or just ignored him and continues to do her homework. Jacob doesn't move but sighs louder with a small smile on his face. Adeline flips over one of her papers over and starts working on the backside. Jacobs face now turns into a small pout before he sighs even louder. Jacob saw a small smile growing on Adelines faces. Jacob walks behind Adeline and wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face into her neck and sighs once more but quieter and softer. Jacob smiles a bit when he feels Adeline shivers when she feels his breath on her neck. 

Adeline leans into Jacob with a small smile. Adeline reaches and puts her hand in his hair and plays with his hair, causing Jacob to tighten his hold on Adeline. "What is it, Puppy?" 

"Just wanted to hold you." Jacob mumbles. 

Adeline giggles. She opens her mouth to say something but quickly closes it when she hear Billy calling out to the two of them. "Bella is here!" Adeline frowned while Jacob groaned loudly hiding his face in Adelines neck more. 

"Maybe," Jacob starts not noting his head. "if we don't move, she won't see us." Adeline laughs. They both know Bella won't leave without doing what she came for. 

(<><><>)

Bella was leaning against her truck when Jacob and Adeline see her. Bella smiles at Jacob when she sees him. Adeline is walking behind him, so Bella hasn't seen her yet. "Jacob!" Bella calls out to him meeting him halfway. When Bella sees Adeline, she stops walking and frowns. "What is she doing here?" 

Jacob wraps his arm around Adeline waist and pulls her into him, which catches Adeline by surprise. "Because I invited her over, why are you here?' 

Bella looks at the ground and clears her throat. "I brought you a gift." Bella bites her lip and lifts the tarp off her truck. Bella shyly smiles at Jacob and tucks her hair behind her ear. 

"Yay, garbage. You shouldn't have." Jacob says. 

Bella weekly smiles and rubs her arm. "I saved it from the junkyard." Jacob just nods his head. "I think they'll probably coat more to fix than they're worth, but then I thought that if I had a mechanic friend to help me out then..."

"Ah, me being the mechanic 'friend.'" Jacob says before glancing at Adeline. Jacob was thinking about saying no but seeing a small nod from Adeline Jacob sighs. "Sure. Let me get them out." Jacob starts getting the motorcycles out of the bed of the truck. 

Adeline takes a step forward not wanting Jacob to hurt himself, while Bella takes a step back. "Be careful. Their heavy."

Jacob smiles at Adeline and winks at her when he takes down another motorcycle with ease. 

Bella walks away from them trying to call the Cullens once again and Adeline looks a Jacob to see that he is already looking at her with a rise eyebrow. "Thank you for saying yes."

"Hmm, why am I saying yes to this by the way?" Jacob asks, admitting but not saying that he only said yes for Adeline. 

"I just think it could help her. If it gives her something to look forward to then maybe she will rest the thoughts of Cullens. And maybe she will be happier. I just hope that this will help her in some way."

Jacob smiles and hugs Adeline pulling her close to his chest.  Once Adeline is close to him, he kisses her forehead. "Your amazing, Adeline Swan."