Part 14

As much as Adeline didn't want to go to the movies with Bella, she thought it would be fun to go with her other friends and maybe she could even invite Jacob to come. Adeline found her sister after her 6 period class and walked up to her. "Hey, Bella."

 Bella barley gave her a glance but said a small "hi."

Adeline let a soft sigh at her sister. "Would it be fine if we pick up Jacob for the movies, if he says yes when I ask him to come?" 

Bella stopped walking and turned to Adeline. "Yeah, I already asked him, he said that he would only go if you were so that's why I invited you. But yeah we can pick him up." Bella didn't let Adeline say anything else before she walked away to her next class, leaving Adeline glaring at her back in the middle of the hallway. 

(<><><>)

Adeline, Jocab and Mike were standing together in front of the moive theater while Bella gets their tickets. Before, when the three got out of the truck Jacob frowned when he saw the blonde teenage boy smile towards Adeline. Jacob thought it was just him and the two girls coming to the moives, plus he didn't like the way the blonde was looking at Adeline. But after sending how Mike and Adeline talked to each other Jacob calmed down and was less tense, he could see that their are just friends, if anything they have a sibling like bond, and after talking to Mike himself, he found himself liking Mike, just as a friend of course. No one could take the place Adeline has on his heart. 

When Bella came back to the tree teenagers she has a weird smile on her face. "So, it's just us four, everyone else called in sick. I hope Adeline you introduced the two boys to each other. And that's everyone is getting along." Bella mumbled the last part to herself. 

Adeline gave her sister a confused looked, hearing the last bit her sister said. "Yeah I introduced them, and they seem to be getting great... Got the tickets?" 

Bella smiles before looking down at the tickets and looking at them before picking herself one. "Yup, I'm in seat F 6, Jacob is seat F 7, "Bella says giving his ticket before turning to Mike. "Mike is in seat F 5," Bella turns to Adeline and drops her smile and gives Adeline her ticket. "Your in seat F 4." 

Adeline doesn't say anything as she takes her ticket. Mike turns to Jacob with a smile and slightly holds out his ticket. "Hey Jacob, do you want to switch? So you can sit next to Adeline?" 

Jacob smiles widely and nods his head. "That would be great, thanks man." Jacob and Mike switch tickets ignoring the pouting face and noises Bella is making. Jacob smiles at Adeline before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and walks into the movie theater.