Part 17

Two days after the day at the moives Adeline has shifted, ran to behind his house, shifted back and quickly put on her clothes on. Adeline took a deep breath and knocked on the front door. When no one answered Adeline got a little frustrated and knocked again. This time Billy opened the door. 

"Oh, Adeline, what a surprise." Bill said opening the door just enough so she can see him. 

"Hi, Billy, I'm hope I'm not interrupting something but I was hoping to see Jacob." Adeline asks with a small smile while wringing her hands together. 

Billy chuckled. "Like always. But Jacob is pretty sick today..."

"Oh," Adeline was silent for a moment. "I don't care, can I just see him? I was really worried when he ran off the other day and I just want to make sure he's okay. Please Billy." 

Billy sighed before opening the door more for Adeline to come though. "He's in his room." 

Adeline smile and kiss Billy's cheek. "Thank you Billy." 

Billy shakes his head with a smile. How could he say no to her?

Adeline walks to Jacob's room and sees the door close. Adeline knocks on the door and waits for Jacob to say "come in" before she opens the door. Adeline sees Jacob pacing him his room, running his hand through his now short hair. 

Adeline took a couple steps into him room. "Jacob." Jacob now has stop pacing but hasn't looked at Adeline. "You cut your hair. It looks good, like really good." 

Jacob gets a small smile on his face and finally looks at Adeline. When their gazes meet Adeline gives Jacob a small smile which quickly turns into a confused look as Jacob just stares at her. 

"Jacob, are you okay? You really worried me when you ran out of the theater." 

Jacob shakes his head slightly and smiles softly at Adeline. He walks up to her and hugs her tightly, nuzzling his face in her neck. "I'm okay. I have never been better than I am right now." 

Adeline smiles and hugs him back, one hand going up in his hair while the other one is rubbing his back. "That's good. I really like your hair. It looks really good on you, puppy."

Jacob chuckles at the nickname. "I glad you like it. If not then I'm sure I could get a different style."

Adeline smiles. "You wouldn't change the hair style you just got for me."

Jacob pulls her closer to him. "There is so much I would change to see you happy." Jacob places multiple soft kisses on her neck. Jacob can't help but smile wide when he hears her sigh. Placing one more kiss on her neck Jacob tightens his grip around her. "Please don't ever leave me."

Adeline kisses Jacob's cheek. "I'm not going anywhere puppy."