Part 20

Adeline and Jacob are even closer than before. It's surprised both Jacob and Adeline when Leah and Mike started showing interest in each other, but it was cute. The four of them went on a couple of unofficial double dates which made all four of them closer than before. Jacob has never seen Leah so happy. 

(<><><) 

Adeline and Jacob just stopped waving to Leah and Mike after hanging out for some time when they see a orange truck drive up Jacobs driveway. Jacob cursed seeing Bella get out of the car. Adeline sighed and put her head in her hands. Bella got out of her truck stomping her way to them as she glares at Adeline. 

Bellas huff when she meets the other two teenagers. "Why are you here? You told me you were at Jessicas place. You shouldn't be here." Jacob steps in front of Adeline to take Bella's glare off of her. Bella looks at Jacob. "You cut your hair? And got a tattoo?"

Jacob sighs. "Go Bella." 

"I thought you were too sick to come outside or pick up the phone when I call." Bella narrows her eyes at Adeline. "I thought you were too sick to be with her." 

Jacob takes a deep breath and intertwines his hand with Adeline. "Go away." 

Bella can't believe what he just said to her. "What?"

"Go away." 

Bella scoffs. "Only if she leaves too." Bella glances at Adeline. "But I want to talk to you, alone." 

Now its Jacob turn to scoff, he doesn't say anything and turns around taking Adeline with him. 

"Hey, what happened to you?" Bella sees their hands intertwined and takes a step forward pulling their hands apart and tries to put her hand in Jacobs. "Hey! Talk to me!" 

Jacob rips his hand from Bella and takes many steps back. Adeline takes a step in front of Jacob feeling her anger rise. "Leave him alone, Bella, he doesn't want to talk to you, in case that wasn't clear." 

Bella's face goes red, but she ignores her sisters' words. "Was it Sam? Did he do this to you?" 

Jacob shakes his head. "Don't blame Sam, he's trying to help me. But if you want someone to blame, how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens?" 

At that Adeline looks confused. Bloodsucker? Deaton told her that vampires were here, but she didn't know that Jacob knew about them or that they were the Cullens, who one of them Bella dated. 

Bella also looks confused at how Jacob knows. "I don't know what your talking about." She lies. 

Jacob growled, Adeline has noticed that he has been growling a lot lately. "No, you know exactly what I am talking about. You haven't been lying to everyone, you have been putting everyone in danger. Charlie, your friends, he'll even Adeline if they didn't leave." Jacob steps closer to Bella and speaks in a lower voice so the Adeline can't hear him, or so he thinks. "If any happens to Adeline because of you and your obsessions with turning into a vampire, I will kill you myself." Jacob turned back around and grab Adelines hand and walks them both into his house.