Part 25

After lunch all of the boy plus Leah left leaving Sam, Emily, Jacob, and Adeline together, they talked for about another hour before the two teens left. Adeline and Jacob were hand in hand as they walk away from Emily's house. 

They were about two houses away from Emily's when Jacob turns towards Adeline but doesnt stop walking. Jacob was smiling the whole time and kissed the top of her head. "See? I told you that they will love you."

Adeline smiles as she looks towards the ground trying to hide her face. "Yeah, I guess your right... I still feel so stressed, like their all talking behind my back..." Adeline takes a deep breath as she starts to ramble, she doesnt even notice that her speed while walking picked up a little as well. "I don't really think Emily would do that to anyone though she seems like a really sweet soul, but I mean I wouldn't really blame them since we just met and-"

"Adeline, hey," Jacob walks in front of Adeline to get her to stop walking and talking. "Trust me they love you. Emily let you have the blueberry muffins, she doesn't give those out to just anybody." Jacob smiles. "There's nothing to worry about. Neyeil, you don't give yourself enough credit. You are the most beautiful, kindness, funniest girl I have ever met." Jacob give a kiss on both of Adeline's cheek. Jacob didn't move away from Adeline right away. "Your perfect, Adeline. Absolutely perfect." Jacob then lowered his voice forget that Adeline would hear him because of her supernatural hearing. "I could not imagine a better imprint for me."

Adeline giggles, ignoring the word 'imprint,' for now. "Thank you Jacob... I needed that." Adeline looks up into Jacob's eyes and smiles. "Your okay."

Jacob acts offended. "I'm okay? I give you beautiful, kind and funny, and you just give me okay? We might have to rethink this friendship." Jacob tries to stay serious to keep with his act but fails when a small smile grows on his face. 

Adeline smiles. "I do think that we have to rethink this friendship, but for a different reason you just said." Adeline goes on her toes and gives Jacob a kiss on the corner of his mouth, grabs his hand and walks off with Jacob mindlessly following behind her. 

Jacob was frozen. What did she mean by that? By the kiss she gave him, Jacob can only assume that it's something good. Jacob hates getting his hopes up but he can't help the smile growing on his face. Jacob knew that every minute he spent with her, the more he was falling in love.