Chapter 1

Y/n

Y/n

Y/n!

 I got out of my thoughts as I heard my friends, Kim Tae-hi calling my names. I hide my answer sheet which had a B and looked at her.

"Yeah? Sorry I zoned out a bit. Sup?" I asked looking at her with a smile while she glared at me.

"Sup? Girl the bell rang minutes ago and I've been calling you since then. But you're just lost. Did you score less?" She scolded and asked me while I shook my head and got up packing my bag.

"Doesn't matter. Let's just go"  I said swinging my bad around my shoulder and stared walking without waiting for her.

"Hey! Wait!" Tae-hi yelled trying to catch up my speed. I slowed down a bit and we both made it to the cafeteria where our friends are waiting. I through my bag on the floor and sat on the chair beside Jeon Jung-woo, My elder brother.

"Hey Girls, Why are you late?" Jung J-hoon, The most cheerful one among us asked with a concern look. 

"Ask Y/n." Tae-hi said rolling her eyes.

Now everyone's eyes are on me. I sighed as I started

"I zoned out. Nothing more."

"Zoned out? Because of what? You probably got another F"  Jung-woo said and got his eyes back to his phone. I didn't reply and just rested my head on the desk.

"Aww It's fine. I always fail." Park Ji-hoon said rubbing my back comforting me.

"You guys, are all lucky."  I said and went to grab my lunch. They all shared a confused look not understanding what I meant by lucky. Jung-woo did. He sees everything but won't do anything.

"Where are you going? You're on water only diet"  Jung-woo said not looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Who put my baby on a diet?" Kim Seok-hee asked looking at me with concern.

"My so- called Mom" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing a few water bottles drinking them in one go each.

"Woah. Slow down, girl. You gonna die if you drink like that."  Min Yoon-min  said having his lunch.

"Well, Imagine You're on a water only diet and have no idea if you are atleast going to get that later? Pff. What am I even thinking? I'm the only one who's imperfect here. No way in hell they'll be put on a diet." I muttered the last sentences to myself and got up taking my bag leaving the cafeteria.

I jumped off the school's wall and started walking towards the cemetery.

I stopped near my moms' grave and placed red roses on her grave. She loved roses. She looked like one too. 

"Hey, Mom. How are you up there? I hope well. I'm still going to ask you why didn't you take me with you before? It would be better. You know, I got a B in science. I'm scared to go to their house. Sia put me on a water only diet. Now, If I go home, She'll make me starve. I hope Dad takes my back this time. Like he used to do when I got in trouble with you. Everyone changed mom. Oppa, Appa, Halmoni, everyone. Remember they promised to take care of me? Yeah, well, That isn't happening. We are debuting next month. I hope people still like me. You know? I sneaked out the school today. I'm getting in trouble anyway so it doesn't matter. I wish I could stay longer but I can't mom. Sorry. I'm going to visit you soon, tho. I miss you and I love you" 

I got on my feet again started walking. I checked if I had any money with me cuz I won't get my allowance this month for being a bad daughter. I chuckled to myself. It was almost the time the we leave to the HYBE so I went there.

I entered and asked the receptionist if the members were here. They weren't so I went to our practise room and played "Fake Love" And started dancing. 

The song ended so I grabbed my phone and turned off the spotify. I hear laughter coming near. The members entered.

"Okay. Where were gone again?" Kim Nam-hoon, our leader asked.

 I shook my head."Nowhere." 

They all seemed annoyed by me now. "God, You should've died instead of mom. Atleast I would have a happy family." Jung-woo muttered under his breath but I heard it.

"You're not alone. I wish I did too." I told him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter 1? 

Hope you like it. 

Did you guess the members fathers by their surnames? 

I added only 7 to avoid confusion. Others will be introduced in the next chapter.

Bye~