Chapter 3~

I woke up feeling good after years. We have shoot today so we need to go to the company. I took a shower and wore an oversized hoodie and baggy jeans. I got out to see my dad cooking and my bro scrolling through his phone.

"Dad's cooking?" I asked out loud absent minded

"Why? Don't want to eat my food?" Dad asked chuckling.

"Dad, She said that cuz it's been so long since you cooked. You only cooked for us wen mom was around. I honestly am sick of those stupid diets your so called new wife gives." Oppa said not looking at us. I nod at his words. That woman doesn't even feed me. 

 "Well, Don't worry. She won't be able to control you both anymore."  Dad said turning the stove off making me and oppa look at eachother.

"What do you mean?"  Oppa asked putting his phone down making dad sigh.

"I'm divorcing her." He said making me choke on air.

"What!?"  Me and oppa ask at the same time. 

"I mean, Why so sudden?"  I ask frowning.

"I caught her with someone. Her ex. With a kid."  Dad said gritting his teeth.

I didn't say anything and looked at oppa as if I'm asking if he knew but he just shook his head shrugging. 

I took a seat beside oppa as dad served the food. We muttered a Thankyou for the food and dug in. We ate quickly and got into the car as dad said he will drive us to the company. The company is pretty far from Dad's penthouse so it took us about an hour to reach the company. I was munching on some chips I stole from Jung-woo and quickly shoved them into my mouth as I saw the company. Dad parked the car in the parking lot and we got out.

"Aish- You dummy! You're so slow. Come fast! We're already late!" I said and pulled Jung-woo with me to the elevator not minding Dad yelling at us to be careful.

"Hey! Slow down. You might make me trip!" Jungwoo yelled at me trying to catch up. I ignored him and got into the elevator and pressed out floor. The elevator moved and stopped indicating we reached. We got out and we went to the meeting room.

"Ah~ Thank god we aren't the only one late~" I sang and took a seat beside Taehee And side hugged her resting my head on her shoulder as she chuckled.

"What happened to my dumpling?" She asked resting her head on mine.

"I'm happy today" I said making everyone look at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked them annoyed.

"Nothing. It's just weird to see you showing happiness"  Kim Ji-hoo, our Leader  Said  with his famous dimple smile making me roll eyes at him.

"Yeah. He's right You rarely show emotions. Did something happen?"  Park Ha-ri asked and I was about to answer but stopped when I heard a gasp.

"Do you have a crush? Did you confess? Do you have a boyfriend now?"  Kim Su-ah  blabbered out making everyone put their phones down and look at me sternly.

"You're not having a boyfriend until you're 40, Jeon Y/n" Jung-woo said glaring at me.

"Yah! I don't have a crush on anyone nor I have a boyfriend! And you, Jeon Jung-woo, What will I do until I'm 40 without a love life?"  I yelled and was about to continue but the manager walked in. We all stood  up and bowed.

"Good morning, Kids! Sit down. I hope you're excited for your new dorm. Now, I know that you are those hormonal teenagers and you all will be living in the same door. I do not want any trouble nor you producing kids." He said making a few of us making a gag face and some rolled their eyes. He chuckled before continuing, 

"I know you guy won't but I'm just saying before hand. And now, the rules are simple. don't sneak out, Take permission for going out and if you are going out, take a guard with you. You are not allowed to share your location and bring people over. Most of you are under-age so alcohol. Stay with each other. If you have an argument, try to sort it out and don't make it big. Talk it out with each other." He completed and I started to think what he even said. I lost track right after he started. 

 "I hope all of you are okay with it." He asked us making us nod and make a chorus of 'yes' 

"Good. Let's go to your dorm now."  He said as the boys hoot and ran out to the cars. I shook and head and held Tae-hee's hand and started walking with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!! 

How was the chapter? 

Thank you 34 votes! You guys made it. I wish I could give you all another chapter today but I'm not feeling very well. 

Any thoughts on the new dorm? 

Does anyone want drama?

Let know about that. Don't be a silent reader and comment, vote!

I'll post the next chapter at 40 votes!! 

I know you can do it. Fighting!

Byeiii~~