Chapter 6

Third person's POV

All the members except Y/n ever in the garden doing their own things. Suddenly, there was a loud scream from upstairs. 

"Was that Y/n?"

"I guess." 

"I'm gonna go check"

There were alot of 'me too' s and everyone were going inside when Y/n came out running for life. They were trying to ask her what happened but she just spoke to herself.

"Y-y/n, wha- who are you talking to?" Jung-woo asked after she finally stopped.

They saw the terrified expression on her face and looking at where she was looking. They saw nothing. They looked back at her and saw her running out of the dorm. They tried to stop her but it was too late. She got hit by a car.

They yelled her name and went to her. 

"I'm calling the ambulance" 

"It'll be late. Let's take her to the hospital right now" Ji-hoon said carrying her to one of the cars.

They all got into other cars and their managers started driving them to the hospital.

Everyone called their parents and told them what happened and asked them to come to the hospital and their parents agreed rushing to the hospital.

A few minutes later, they reached the hospital. Doctors took her to the ER as the members sat down on the chairs worried.

Soon, everyone except Jungkook came to the hospital. Jung-woo tried calling him but he didn't answer.

"Uncle, did dad call you?" Jung-woo asked no one in particular

All of them shook their heads. 

"Why? And why isn't he here yet? That brat is being too much these days with his good for nothing wife"  Jin told as his wife tried to stop him saying it was disrespectful.

Jung-woo sighed as he know his dad won't come.  

Everyone stood up as they saw the doctor coming out. Everyone bombered the doc with questions. But stopped as the doctor sighed and asked. 

"Who is her family?" Jungwoo raised his hand saying, "I'm her brother. "

"Okay. Where are your parents?" The doc asked him 

"He's not here yet." He answered 

"Well, she's sleeping.  Her condition isn't serious. But does she have any history of schizophrenia?" The doctor asked.

"N-no?" Jungwoo replied

"Well, we need to monitor her mental health. We need to talk to her parents. Call them soon" The doc said turning around to leave and they all sighed.

"I'm glad she's okay now but schizophrenia? Really? I don't think she has it." Taehee said leaning onto her mother's shoulder.

______________________________________

Well, here's the next chapter.

I know I told I'll be out sooner but I couldn't update. My phone was having issues so I got a new one lol.

My results came out and luckily, they weren't bad.

Hope you liked the chapter.

And this book will have a happy ending but I'll release Heather with sad Ending.

Lmk if you want Jungkook to come to the hospital.