Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

I got up by someone shaking me violently. I gasped and sat up on the bed and saw everyone staring at me with concern.

"The hell guy!?" I asked annoyed rubbing my eyes.

"You were moving a lot and yelling. We thought you were having bad bad dream" Taehee ranted.

"Uhh yeah. I- wait where are we!?" I asked looking around. It was my room at our dorm.

"Our dorm?" Jihoon Said

"I- though we were at the hospital " I said

"Why would we be at hospital?" Unnie asked

"I got schizophrenia" I said like it was a piece of cake.

"What? Are you crazy?" Jungwoo asked

"Yeah. You guys had weird funny faces and-" I stopped realising it was a dream.

"Yeah. Keep dreaming. This girl is weird" Jungwoo said flicking my head and everyone shook their head and started moving out.

"You're funny" Taehee said ruffling my hair as I sat there dumbfound.

I sighed doing my morning routine and walked downstairs and saw everyone at the table. We had our lunch and went to company to work on our comeback.

___________________________________________

*sigh*

Why did I even write this?

This is so lame guys. I started Heather and am done with a few chapters.

I have no idea how to continue this so I started that hoping for some inspos.

Sorry for ruining the hopes TT.

Imma complete this in a few chapters and drop Heather soon.

Byee