Chapter 7

Jungkook's Pov~

I woke up with a huge headache as I got drunk last night. I grabbed my phone and noticed there were hundreds oof missed calls from Jungwoo and hyungs and the other members of the group. I quickly dailed Jungwoo's number.

"Where the hell were you, dad!?"  Jungwoo yelled.

"Yah! What happened? I was drunk and passed out" I said annoyed at his tone.

"Y/n is at the hospital" Jungwoo said

"What!?" I yelled

"Come to Seoul hospital soon. They want to talk to you"  He said as I nod but realised he can't see me so I mumbled a yes and cut the call.

I got changed and hopped into my car to go to the hospital.

A/n Pov~

Jungkook arrived to the hospital and he ran to the front desk and told them Y/n's name. They gave the room number and I rushed there. I saw Jimin hyung out side the room.

"Jimin hyung!" I called him out.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" He asked glaring at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"We called you a million times but you never responded. What we're you thinking!?" He slightly yelled

"I- hyung, I was drunk and passed out. I noticed the missed calls and called back immediately. What happened to her?" I asked him as he sighed.

"The doctor said she might have schizophrenia."

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief and continued, "what do you mean schizophrenia!?"

"Well....the kids said she acted weird and was talking to her to herself. She was running down the stairs like she saw a ghost and when she saw the kids, she started moving backwards scared if them. The doctor checked her and said she might have schizophrenia "  He said with a sigh.

"Where's the doctor?" I asked him.

"I'll take you to him. Come on." He said leading the way as I followed him.

We entered in and we greeted the doctor and he did the same.

"So, Mr.Jeon Jungkook?" The doctor asked as I nod

"I'm gonna get straight to the point. By what the kids said, Your daughter had hallucinations and her reports show the symptoms of schizophrenia." The doctor said bluntly.

"Why would she get it!?" I asked more like yelled

"We're not sure. It's caused by incredible stress, the environment, depression. We'll have her under observation for a while now" The doctor said making me nod my head.

"Any questions?" He asked as I shook my head but my mind was filled with questions.

We walked out and we reached Y/n's room. We got in and saw everyone there. Some are playing, sleeping, reading, talking. I looked over at Y/n. She's staring into space with jungwoo beside her bed sleeping.

I walked to her and caressed her head but she didn't move a bit. I tried calling her name out but she was just staring into no where. As if she's listening to something. I frowned and started shaking her but no response.

"Y/n" Jihoon yelled making her get out of her thoughts.

"What ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!?" She yelled making us flinch.

"Sweetie, what do you mean?" Aerum, Namjoon hyung's wife asked.

she yelled again making everyone wake up and 2 nurses came in running.

"Everyone, please leave the room. She's hallucinating again." One of them said as they both are trying to hold Y/n who's going crazy. The doctor rushed in and gave her an injection making her pass out.

"Let her breath, everyone. Leave the room. She must have felt suffocated." The doctor said as we nod.

What happened to my baby?

___________________________________________

It's super short, super short~

Lol.

Awmnw, I'm writing it after not sleeping for 2 day so forgot the mistakes.

Lmk how the chapter was~~~

And idk much about schizophrenia and I'm too lazy to learn about it but I'm gonna learn about later tomorrow cuz I gotta sleep, yk. So don't mind if there are some mistakes about the disorder. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Idk what to say. I'll try to update soon again.

Byeee♡♡♡