Chapter 2

*A month later*

We all debuted. All the 12 of us.

We debuted under the name 'Immortals' 

We all are happy and dancing round in the backstage. I'm very happy because we need to move out of our houses and move into the dorm. I no longer need to meet my step mom. Oppa is happy too about the moving out. He hates her. She never cared about neither of us and ignored oppa while she always complained and blamed me infront of dad. 

I saw  Tae-hee coming towards me and hugging and pulled everyone into a group hug. She's the most cheerful one with a beautiful boxy smile just like her father, Uncle kim Taehyung.

I saw our parents coming smiling. My step mom had an annoying expression but tried to remain calm infront of cameras. Dad hugged Jung-woo and whispered something in his ear making oppa smile wide. I started tapping me feet as all the parents were hugging their kids. I saw dad coming towards me.

"I'm proud of you, baby. I'm sorry for being so hard on you." Dad said hugging me and kissing me head. I looked at him with wide eyes as he continued "I'm promised your mom, That I would take care of you but I didn't. Now, I promise you, I will try to understand you more. I'm sorry what I did." 

I smiled at him. Could this day get any better? I'm over the clouds now. 

"Now, What do you want? Do you want to go out?" Dad asked both me and oppa.

Oppa shrugged. So I asked "Can we go to eat street food like we used to with Mom? Only three of us?"

Dad frowned "What do you mean by only three of us?" 

"Like Me, You, and Oppa" I said hesitantly.

"Why? You don't want me to come?" My step mom asked with an angry look as dad glared at her.

"Don't worry, Baby. I wasn't planning to bring her" Dad said making my Oppa's eyes shine.

"Finally! I was starting to get annoyed by her." Oppa said and grabbed mine and his bags and continued "Come one Y/n and Dad Let's get out of here" 

I ran to him. Something definitely happened to my family. But it's okay. They are kind to me now. I wish this will be the same forever. 

"Then what about me!? How am I going to go home?" Step mom exclaimed.

"Call your "Business acquittance" with whom you have been hanging out with" Dad said rolling his eyes and left without another word. 

I turned to Tae-hee who was busy with her phone and jumped on her startling her.

"Yah! What happened?" She scolded. I giggled.

"I'm so happy today. I'll meet you tomorrow. Byee" I said and went to my oppa who was waiting.

"Let's go. Dad is waiting" He said and grabbed my hand dragging me out. 

We got into the car. Dad in the driving seat, Oppa beside him and me in the backseat.

"Let's go my Kids" Dad said and started driving. 

We started singing the wrong lyrics for almost all the songs on the radio. The only songs we didn't yell or sing the wrong lyrics to were Mom's. Dad loves her songs. He love her too. Only here. I heard him telling my Step mom he only married her was for us and she could never take mom's place in his heart and that he still loves mom when he was drunk. I'm glad he loves mom. 

We finally arrived and we got off the car. This place is still the same. It's been years since we came here. We walked around stiffing our tummies with lots of food. It's been so long since I've eaten properly due to strict diets. We had bulgogi, Corn dogs, Kimchi Bimbi Noodles, Tteokbokki, Chicken Stewers, Hotteok, Fried dumplings, Icecream, Bananmilk. 

Dad and oppa had more but I couldn't eat anymore so I just watched them eat. It was almost 8 in the evening. They would soon start the fireworks here. 

"Dad, They are going to start fireworks. Can we go and watch?" Oppa asked making dad smile and nod. 

We watched the fireworks. I love them. We all do. It soon ended and we walked towards the car totally tired. We listened to some of dad and mom's songs and soon reached home. I was about to get out but dad spoke making me stop.

"Shall we go somewhere else for tonight? I'm sure non of you want to see your step mom." 

Me and oppa looked at each other and nodded. Dad smiled and drove to his pent house. He and mom used to live here before we were born. I never saw this. Dad said Mom designed the oent house. No wonder it's so good. Dad gave us rooms and we bid eachother goodnight and got into our rooms. I took  shower with a smile which doesn't seem to leave my face. This was the best day after years. 

I plopped onto the bed and closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it, Guys? 

It's a shorter chapter. 

A little happiness to recover from the previous chapter.

And, I know I  told the other members will the introduced but I think I'll make a chapter on that. I'm not sure when because I'm too lazy to think about that.

I have to make a working model for science day which is so confusing. My teacher didn't like what I made and asked me to do it again. She should be glad I didn't throw the model on her face. Lol.

Anyhow,  Let me know If there were any mistakes. 

Hope you liked the chapter. 

Will try my best to update soon.

Byeeii!~