Chapter 5

Timeskip. In the morning 

I woke up and saw unnie still sleeping. I went to do my morning routine and saw unnie still sleeping. I didn't want to disturb her so I went out of our room and saw the whole dorm was quite.

I went back to our room to grab my phone but didn't find unnie there. I frowned and left the room and searched the whole dorm but there was noo one here.

 I dailed Jung-woo Oppa but he didn't answer the call. I called Tae-hee unnie but no answer. I called the others but their phones were switched off.

I started panicking and called dad. He answered but instead of dad's voice, I heard some scratching sounds. Scared, I threw the phone across the room.

I called my manager from the landline but there was the same scratching sounds. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud upstairs.

I ran up and saw a woman with white clothes, messy hair, long nails. I screamed loudly and left the dorm and saw everyone in the garden. I ran to them panting hard.

"Where were you guys!? I called everyone but no-no one answered and I-I called dad b-bu-" I stopped and they turned their heads 360° with huge smiles and bloody eyes. 

My eyes widen and I back away but tripped over something and fell. I started moving back as they stood up and walked towards me with huge scary smiles.

They started moving faster so I got up and ran towards the exit and got out the dorm. I was running barefoot and I looked back to see if they were still following me but something hit me making me fly.

I felt the blood oozing from my head as I slowly lost my consciousness. Everything turned black.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves♡

Short chapter, but the most I could do. I'm working on more drafts as I could do that I won't be held at gun point after 22nd.

I'll see if I can post the next chapter today. Keep guessing what happened to Y/n-ie.

I need atleast 3 guesses from you if you want the next chapter today.

And as I already said in the community or whatever, I'm planning to write a few chapters drafts for a new book so that you could get an update everyday.

The ending choice for Dollhouse  yours.

If you want this book to have a happy ending, I'll start the Heather inspired book with a sad ending.

If you want this book to have a sad ending, I'll start Get him back inspired book with a happy ending.

So choose wisely although I want to write Heather, I'll leave the choice to my loves.

This is getting long. Ik know one read but if you did, thank you.

LMK ABOUT THE BOOKS SOON SO I COULD PLAN SOMETHING TONIGHT!!

That's it. Bye.

Love yaa<3