jealousy

sitting back in the trailer, i was struggling to not pass out in my chair after i had only gotten four hours of sleep

sitting back in the trailer, i was struggling to not pass out in my chair after i had only gotten four hours of sleep. drew forced me to stay up late to run lines. he had a huge scene to prepare for, and he spent the night downing cups of coffee until he had all of his lines down. i was coerced into staying up with him and i regretted it the second my 5:00 alarm went off.

i worked as a hair assistant on the set of outer banks, and luckily for me, it was how i met drew. i immediately felt weak in the knees the first time i saw his beautiful face. drew and i formed a friendship and began seeing each other outside of work, and we both instantly felt a spark. we became official, and ever since then, i've felt that he's the one i want to spend the rest of my life with. he was the most loving, caring person i had ever known.

rudy interrupted my daydreaming by walking into the trailer, and i was greeted by him wrapping me in a warm hug. "my favorite gal. i've missed you," he exclaimed, squeezing my back. "how are you? i feel like i haven't seen you in awhile."

squeezing him back tighter, i giggled at our embrace. rudy is the definition of a golden retriever. he is such a happy, easygoing person, and he never fails to put a smile on my face. "i've been good; i missed you too. you need to catch me up on all the drama," i replied, pulling back from his arms.

once he sat in the chair, i began pulling all of my products out of my drawer. "there's not much drama to spill, unfortunately. we've been so busy filming that none of us have had time to stir up anything. you need to fill me in on your life, though. how has everything been?" he asked, sitting up straight in the chair as i applied mousse to his hair.

as i worked the product through his hair, i laughed as he moaned from my nails rubbing against his head. "it's been good. when you guys were gone filming, i had time to catch up on my tv shows. admittedly, it sucked being away from drew and i'm happy he's back now," i grinned back at him.

i grabbed a hairbrush and began running it through his blonde strands. he leaned his head back up at me and gave me a wide smile. "drew's lucky to have you, y'know? i know i always tell you, but we all love you around here."

my cheeks grew red, and i gave him a smile back. "this is why i keep you around, rudy. never fail to boost my ego," i joked, nudging his shoulder.

i reached for a pomade, and i finished off his hair by running it through his ends. "how did drew manage to bag a girl like you? i need to ask him for some tips," he chuckled, staring back at me through the mirror.

his question made the both of us erupt in laughter. as i added my finishing touches to his hair, drew swung the trailer door open. "hey guys, what's going on?" he questioned, his eyes darting back and forth from me to rudy.

both of our necks snapped in drew's direction. "hey, man. just finishing up with y/n. she'll be all yours in a sec," he said, completely unfazed by drew's off-putting facial expression.

as i wiped my hands clean on a rag, i felt drew's presence sitting behind me on the couch. i glanced up into the mirror to look up at drew and his eyes were piercing my soul. his nostrils were flaring, and his legs were spread open across the seat.

rudy stood up and checked his hair out in the mirror. "never fail to be the best. thanks, y/n," he chirped, giving me a quick peck on the cheek and walking out of the trailer doors.

i stared back at drew through the mirror, a line apparent between his brows. i turned around and placed my hands behind me on the counter. i leaned back and lifted an eyebrow at his irritable disposition. "what's your problem, princess?" i teased, cocking my head at him in sassiness.

he stood up and walked towards me, his body towering over mine. his body language intimidated me, and it made me clear my throat and properly stand up straight. "what's going on with him?" he said, his tone threatening.

i scanned his face, trying to understand where the sudden jealousy came from. he had never been like this in the past. he was always protective over me, but he was never threatened by another guy being around me.

i folded my arms across my chest, and his body was so close to mine that my elbows were pressing against his body. i mocked, "i didn't know you were the jealous type, drew." my teasing voice almost made him more worked up as i saw the line in his forehead grow longer.

he pressed his hands against my hips, his thumbs making indents in my skin. "anyone with two eyes can see he has a thing for you. well except...maybe you," he ranted, his jaw tightening. i brought my hand up to his cheek to try and relax his tight jaw.

i stared deeply into his blue eyes, hoping that he would recognize how idiotic he was sounding. "i'm with you, and i love you. the fact i don't even see things like that shows i only have eyes for you," i whispered, grabbing his cheek to force his eyes to concentrate on mine.

my comforting words broke him out of his jealous haze, and the line between his brows smoothed out. "i just don't like the way rudy looks at you, that's all." his hands moved from my hips to my hair, and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

i closed my eyes at the comforting feeling of his lips against my skin. as i opened my eyes, i asked, "don't you trust me?" his gaze softened, and the twinkle in his eyes made my heart melt.

as he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, he assured, "you're not the one i don't trust." i rolled my eyes at his outlandish statement. rudy was barely threatening; he was like a brother to me.

internally, i liked that he got jealous over me. it was attractive knowing that he wants me all to himself. i felt my skin grow warm at the idea of him being possessive over me. "you're lucky you're hot when you're jealous," i quietly said, running my hands down his chest.

he smirked at the idea of him being jealous turning me on. he ran his hands from my neck down my back before resting them on my waist. "is that so?" his cocky smirk making me feel all the more attracted.

i nodded softly and gave him a peck on the lips. "can you give me a smile now, grumpy?" i said, taking my hands and attempting to move his cheeks into a smile.

he smiled goofily and answered, "there, are you happy?" i giggled at his silliness and wrapped my arms around his neck.

he looked down at me with his dark eyes, and a shit-eating grin appeared on his face. the daunting look he gave me made me unsure of what he was planning on doing.

latching his lips to my neck, he said, "i think i know a way to show him you're mine."