In his office 🥵

James and liya both are fucking like rabbits all over the office while talking dirty.

They both watched Jessica from the glass wall and saw she is talking to her baby bump. After some time she started reading pregnancy books and parenting books while smiling.
And here they both are watching her and fucking eachother while yealling and James is literally talking bad about his wife and comparing her skiny body with liya's hot and curvy body. And liya is moaning and literally enjoying all the dirty talks. James is not feeling bad for insulting his innocent wife.

James - ohh ohhh ahhh ahhh babygirl you are amazing I love you, I love your pussy, I love your tits, I love everything about you. You are making daddy crazy. Daddy is not going to leave you easily. You will give me beautiful and healthy babies. Ohhh ohhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh mmmmmm uuugggg babygirl daddy thinks daddy is falling in love with you. Will you marry daddy. Hmmm daddy is willing to leave his wife and unborn baby.

Liya - Ahhhhh oohhh daddy daddyyyyy no don't say like that it's so hot to have sex sneakingly please daddyyyyy . Ahhhh ahhh haaa ummm mmmm ohhh ohhh. If we sneakingly do it , it will be such a turn on for us. It will be more exciting. Even ahhh hmmm even if we do it under her nose she will not get any hint. I will come to your house every single day and we will be making love in your and her shared bed, in your marital bed where you and that bitch had made one baby. We will have sex in your bed while she will cook for us happily with the thought that we both are working hard on our project without knowing we both are working hard but in making a baby in me. Behind her back we will be making so many beautiful babies that no one will know. Please daddy don't do that it's our secret please. Ahhhhh ahhh ahhh haaa hmmmm ummmm mmmm ohhhh please daddy. ( She said with a pleasurable and lustful face with a evil grin on her face.)

James - ohhh haha ha mmm baby you are so evil I like your that thought you are one hot piece. Ha ha ha ha I love your evilness. You are just like me you have made me happy with your dirty words. And when we will get caught she will sleep in living room like a dog while you will be with daddy in between daddy's arms, in daddy's lap will sit on daddy's dick. And daddy will be in between your legs whole day and there she will be taking care of our babies and will doing all the house chores like a maid. Ummm Jessica come and see us look and learn something from my babygirl. You know babygirl daddy has asked that bitch if she will start milking will she feed daddy some or not ? But you know what she said she said she will not give me any milk. She said it's gross and it's for only baby and it's not good for me, but now I don't have to worry any more because you are there you will give me baby also and your milk as well right sweetie?

Liya - Yes daddy don't worry ahhhh hmmmm ahhhh so good. Yes don't worry I'm here I will give you everything and she is a bitch she don't know anything a mother's milk is so healthy for a man and don't worry my milk will be all yours. It's not gross it such a turn on. Ahhhh hmmm ohh ohhhh ahhh daddyyy you are making me cum again ahhhhhh.

They both were pleasuring each other and talking dirty and insulting Jessica. They are also screaming eachother's name but here Jessica can't hear any thing. As the room is sound proof and thinks her husband is working hard for the project. Yes he is really working hard for the project but this project is for making babies he is working hard for a baby in liya's teen body.

Now James is fucking liya from behind. Her hands rested on his desk and her legs on the floor. He is behind her and his hands rested on her hips. He is thrusting his cock in an inhuman speed. And till now liya has cummed maximum 6 times and. Their whole body is sweaty and the room filled with their skin slapping sound and their moans. James has still didn't came till now James is pleasuring and teasing liya by not cumming.

Liya - ahhhh ahhhhhhhh mmm daddyyyy don't tease me please now cum I'm tired please daddy it's enough when we will do it on bed ahhh mmm haaa we will do it more time. I will not stop you infact I will not let you come out of me please daddy it's little uncomfortable here. Please daddy cum for me give me a baby please.

James - Yes Yes Yes babygirl let's cum together shit shit shit ooo fuck baby daddy is cumming, daddy is cumming inside your pussy please keep on twisting your pussy muscles wait let daddy rub your clit and nipples. Let's do it together let's cum together. Ahhh ahhh haa ha ha ohhh uuuggg I'M CUMMING BABYGIRL.

Liya - Ahhhh DADDYYYYY I'M ALSO CUMMING AHHHHH.

With that they both cumed harder and with a loud moan and James still on thrusting his cock in liya's small pussy.

Soon both liya and James clamed down their whole body is sweaty. And James had been moaning and grunting and is thrusting his daddy dick. They had felt the euphoric feeling of their life.

James collapsed on top of liya's back and started to pull her nipples and rubbing them. Liya whole body shook like crazy because of the powerful orgasam. They both fealt they were in heaven when they came together. Liya's one again started to moan when James pulled her nipples. Soon James got a call from his wife. She asked what they will eat so James said " We will eat anything you will make love". So she Jessica answered "ok" and cut the call. James than turn around liya and said baby she is making lunch why don't we go for second round.

To be continued.......