Erotic Happyness 🥵

3 Weeks later

James and Liya continued their affair they keep on fucking eachother like animals. For once James has not visited Jessica. When Jessica calls James he give some reason so he doesn't have to talk with her. If Jessica calls then only James talk otherwise he himself doesn't call her which made Jessica sad. But she with the thought of that James is working hard for their better future leave every other thoughts and always smiles. She felt like James is going away from her their relationship it's like they are drifting apart. But with the thought that it's just her pregnancy mood swings and she is over thinking.

And here James is leaving best life he feels healthy he nowadays workouts alot and stay healthy. He felt like he is born again with some other level energy. He fucks liya whole day in office also and in his marriage bed also he has fucked liya in all places in home. He just feels like he is the luckiest person on the world. He buys everything to liya which she asks for. She asks all expensive things and James buys everything for her but in return he fucks her senselessly which she also likes.

It's been 3 weeks of their affair and liya also noticed so many changes in her body like her breasts are getting more big and it hurts her sometimes, her nipples got little big and pointed which nowadays James love to suck more. Liya's nipples are sore but then also she loves when James sucks her nipples. It's so erotic that she sits on James lap and he sucked her nipple bud like a baby. The view of James mouth wrapped around her nipples makes her wet and horney. Sometimes James just keep on playing with her nipples by his tongue or his fingers.

Right now James is leaning on the headboard of his bed and liya is sitting on his dick they are slowly fucking eachother and having their latching session.

She had held her breasts to his mouth and he is sucking her nipples so nicely and making sucking noise which both of them are loving and getting turned on with the sound.

They are so in their pleasure, when suddenly Liya felt her breasts getting more heavy and hard and felt a sudden rush inside her breasts and something came out and she moaned and felt a sudden relief

Here James was enjoying his sucking time and suddenly he felt something in his mouth so sweet andlittle bit thick liquid.

With a shock both of them pulled eachother from their embrace and looked at her left nipple and saw that something white is coming out of her nipple bud. It's not something but it's her milk. Finally after so much struggle the milk has finally came both looked shocked at eachother and once again at her nipples then once again at eachother and smiles widely. They both hugged eachother after some time they pulled away only for a erotic kiss. In the kiss Liya can taste her milk which is so sweet.

James - I'm so so so happy babygirl finally, finally babygirl my dream came true you are milking you are fucking milking my love you have made daddy so much happy today. Today daddy will eat you today is only yours daddy babygirl you can ask any thing from daddy, daddy will give you but first let daddy have his meal ummm ohhh so erotic look the milk drop is coming ahhhh ummm such a waste ummmm.

Liya - Ohh Ahhh daddy I'm so happy so so happy that now I can feed you my milk our wait is over mmm ahhhh daddyyyy ummm.

They started to talk dirty. Soon James put her left nipple in his mouth and started to suck strongly. After some few sucks he felt her milk is coming with a force and he drank and drank. The force was so much that he gulped milk but then also the milk was coming out of his mouth and running down his chin to his chest and then to his dick as he is not wearing any thing.

And Liya she is feeling like she is in heaven she saw how James is drinking her milk. His mouth is full of her milk and half of milk is running down from either side of his mouth. He like a baby keep on sucking her nipples. But it's seems like the milk is not stopping and James is also not gonna stop till he drain her left breast.

Liya started to move on his dick slowly. Here James moaned on her breast which send vibration to her nipple and more milk came out. James like a hungry wolf suck all of the milk.

Suddenly he kept his hands on her hips and started to thrust his cock upwards and here Liya started to scream because both her breasts and pussy is feeling pleasure. Liya thrust her milk filled breasts more to James mouth who is looking like a animal.

After some time James left her nipple and made liya lay down on bed and held her hands and started to thrust his dick faster.
With each thrust liya's milks are coming out like a fountain. Her milk is all over her stomach, on James chest, on his face. The bed sheet is also totally wet.

Liya - Ahhhhhh daddy daddy faster more ahhhh faster ahhhhh ummm ohhhhh my.... my milkkkk is all over daddyyyyy AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH DADDYYYYYYYY I'M CUMMING AHHHHHHH DADDYYYYYY CUMM CUMMMM INSIDE OF ME PLEASEEE AHHHHHHH GIVE ME YOUR BABY MAKING CUMMMM AHHHHHHH OHHHH UMMMM AHHHHHH.

James - Yes babygirl yes cum cumm on daddy's dick ahhhhh ummmm ohhhhh haaaa babygirl my sweet babygirl today you made daddy more happy daddy will give you his CUMMM baby mmmm ahhhhh milk, milk daddy needs milk daddy needs your milk mmmmm so delicious just like you, you have world's best milkkkk. Daddy have never drank this much sweet milk mmmm ohhh ahhhhh. AHHHHHHH BABYGIRL DADDY IS CUMMING DADDY IS CUMMING INSIDE YOUR PUSSYYYY AHHHH MMMM OHHHHH HAAAA BABYGIRLLLL.

Liya already came so hard and James with some last few more thrust came inside of liya's pussy and filled her to the breem. After cumming he gave few more thrusts and fall on Liya's breasts while breathing heavily.

Both are breathing heavily. When James breath got stable he saw liya's nipples are leaking milk. Without wasting more time he wrapped his lips on liya's nipples and started to suck her nipples alternatively.

To be continued............