Departure of his wife 🥵

Now it's been 2 days James and Liya both had their fucking sension. They fucked like rabbits James hone office was totally a mess. They didn't leave eachother for seconds. Jessica was sad that before going to her parents house she couldn't spend sometime with her husband. But at the same time happy that he didn't leave her alone for office instead he worked from home. But she being innocent soul didn't know what her husband is doing. Was he actually working.

Today is the day she is going to leave her husband alone for some months or a year who knows. She is going today to her parents home. Right now they are in airport James is saying good bye to his wife. Jessica is crying as she is gonna miss him. She is hugging him and crying to stay and not go. But James console her and said to go and meet her parents as after their baby is born maybe they won't get time. And as they are getting old they can't come to meet them.

Jessica - I love you hubby I don't want to leave you but at the same time I want to go. Please take care of yourself and have your food on time don't skip your meals and most importantly don't overwork yourself and have good sleep. ( She said without knowing that her husband don't have to take care of himself as he have his mistress to take care of all his needs.)

James - Don't worry love I'm going to take care of myself very well you don't have to worry about it you take care of yourself and our baby. And I'm not going to overwork myself as I will be on bed 24/7. ( James said with a smirk which Jessica didn't notice as she was hugging him.)

Soon the announcement of her flight was made and Jessica with a kiss leave James. And said I love you to which she didn't get any reply as James was messaging liya.

After Jessica left James with an excitement came to parking lot and sat in his car. He had made all the plannings that what he is going to do to Liya. He is so much excited for their hot moments. He had already messaged liya to be ready with her bags as she is going to shift in his mansion, in his room, in his bed. Soon he stopped at liya's appartment and loaded her thighs in his car and drove off to his mansion with his mistress.

As they both came to mansion first they took all the things to the master bedroom. When liya saw Jessica's some clothes are there she took them and throw them in guest room so she can keep her clothes with James. Here James cannot control himself any more as he is horney from morning. To have the sexy teen. He saw her arranging her clothes he then goes behind her and squeeze her butt cheeks harshly and grind himself in her ass. Liya first became confused but she moaned when she felt James hard dick rubbing her ass. James turned her around and carry her to bed liya has her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands in his hairs and on his neck. James carry her and sit with her on the bed. They both are kissing each other passionately with out any care. Soon James hand goes behind liya's blouse hooks he slowly and softly unhook it and parted from the kiss and looked at her in the eyes which shows only lust and telling him ' please breed me, please make baby in me '.

James then looked at her blouse which is unhooked from behind her took off her blouse and attacked on her cleavage. He left dark purple hickeys there. Soon he unhooked her red bra and looked at her beautiful breasts which are inviting him to have them as much as he likes. He then layed down on the bed and told liya to bring them to his mouth, to feed him. Liya hovering above him and took her left breast in her hands and brought her nipple to his mouth. When he opened his mouth to take her nipple in his mouth she moved away teasing him. James became surprised and smirked at her and said.

James - I think babygirl need some punishment from daddy hmm. Should daddy punish his babygirl far teasing him only daddy can tease his babygirl got it honey. Now be a good babygirl and bring your nipple to my mouth and let daddy have his meals peacefully because daddy is so much hungry. Daddy needs them. Daddy promise daddy will workship them so much. And from now on daddy will surely suck them when ever he wants to make them produce milk fast ok. Now be obedient and come feed daddy.

Liya - If you are the one to give me punishment then I'm ready to take any punishment daddy. And my nipples are sore and it hurts please daddy. ( Liya said while biting her lips scheductively. )

James - Oh don't worry daddy will make the pain go away you come and give daddy your nipples. And it is also important to suck them as we need to have milk on them. Don't you want to feed daddy your milk.

Liya - Yes daddy I want to feed you my milk and I believe my daddy will not hurt me.

After listening to liya, James with a jerk brought her closer to him and made her breasts in level of his mouth. He took her left nipple in his mouth and started to suck it like a baby wanting for milk like he didn't eat for ages. Here Liya is a moaning mess she started moaning louder. She time to time adjusting her breasts in his mouth so he can have them with out any problem.

To be continued...........