SEX SEX SEX 🥵🥵

After James brought Liya to Jessica's dressing table he made her look at the mirror and he also looked at her and himself and saw how hot they both are looking. Liya is totally a sexy bomb shell, looking hot and sexy at the same time while making those erotic faces and voices. He then looked at her ass which is so tempting, he brought his hand on her ass and started to rub it and gave a hard slap which causes liya to moan more loudly. The sounds which came from the slap and Liya's mouth both are so erotic that he thought he is going to cum then and there but he controlled himself because he has made his mind that he is going to make her cum atleast for 10 times then only he will cum other vise he will not cum even if he have to fuck her till morning. And again he started to give many slaps on her ass which is turning red now with his finger print marks. He then started to rub her ass slowly to sooth her pain and here Liya is continuously moaning and crying out of pleasure. She love getting this type of treatment from her married boss. And what she is liking the most is he is going to be a father in few months but still he is cheating on his wife. And want's a baby from her but not from his wife's. Soon she started to cum this will be her 2nd orgasam and James still didn't cum yet sometimes she thinks that how much this man can have this much stamina at the age of 40. She is just 19 and he is 40. He is 21 years elder then her and still have this much stamina.

Liya - AAAHHHH DADDYYYY I'M CUMMING YOU ARE MAKING ME CUMMMM FOR 2ND TIME AHHHHHH AHHHH MMMMM DADDY JUST KEEP ON FUCKING ME LIKE THATTTT IT'S SO HOT AAAHHHHH WE BOTH LOOK GOOD TOGETHER RIGHT DADDY AAAHHHHH DADDYYYYY IT'S CUMMING AAAHHHHH.

James - MMMMM Yes babygirl we look so good together mmmm ahhh yes cum, cum for me slut cum for daddy show daddy how amazing you are whore ahhh daddy wants to cum but daddy will control himself so he can make you cum for atleast 10 times ahhh mmmm ohhhh shit babygirl keep on clenching daddy's cock like that soo hot so sexy look at yourself in the mirror baby look at your face see how much you are enjoying daddy's dick see you are making daddy happy ohhh mmmm yes and look at your breasts baby mmm soo good look at them they look like they will milk now only ohhh your breasts so delicious I'm literally obsessed with your breasts daddy just can't control himself after looking at your big breasts he just want to have them in his mouth 24/7 mmmm when you will started to milk daddy is gonna suck all of the milk he will not leave a drop mmmm just by the thought of your milk daddy is getting more hard ohhh aaahhh mmmm.

Said James and started to thrust his dick more harshly. He brought his hands in front and held her breasts and with his index finger he started to rub her nipple bud. Which made her moan more and more loudly. At last she came with a loud moan but James just keep on thrusting his dick in her. After some time James stop his movement because liya was totally out of breath so he gave her some seconds. He then brought her to his bedroom crouch and he sat on the sofa and made her sit on his dick in reverse cowgirl style and started to move his dick upwards, here Liya once again started to moan she leaned her back on James hard chest and turned her face to give him a kiss. Both are kissing eachother's with so much of lust and passion both are fucking like rabbits. James then took her left hand and wrapped her hand in his neck then held her left breast with his other hand and brought the nipple close to his mouth and started to suck here Liya comfortablely leaned her self on his chest and slowly started to fuck each other and James is sucking her left nipple. Licking it biting it smooching it. He then started to thrust his dick hard which made liya jump on his dick. He brought his other hand in between her legs and started to rub her clit furiously. With a last hard suckle and with a pop sound he left her nipple and started to kiss her back her shoulder her neck where he made so many hickeys. Soon liya came with a scream.

Like this their sex continued in various places like in living room, in kitchen, in bathroom, in other rooms. Like he said to her he made her cum 10 times and then he came at the end they came to bed and her once again they started to have sex in doggy style James held Liya's hips and is thrusting his daddy dick in an inhuman speed. Soon he felt like cumming.

James - Ahhhh ahhhh babygirl daddy is CUMMMM DADDY IS CUMMING LET'S CUMMMM TOGETHER BABY LET'S CUM TOGETHER AHHHHH MMMM OHHHH AHHHHHB.

Liya - YES YES YESSSSS DADDY MAKE ME CUMMMM FOR 11TH TIME AHHHHHH AHHHHHH DADDYYYYYYYY MMMM OHHHH AHHHHHH I'M CUMMING DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHH.

With a last thrust James came inside of her and she came on his dick. James still thrusting his dick in her slowly and her liya is a total mess she don't know what she did to get this much pleasure in her life same with James he is so happy to have Liya as his mistress.

They both fall on the bed while breathing heavily. James then turned to Liya and started to talk while squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples which are so much sensitive after this much of sucking. Soon liya sat up and sat on James lap directly on his dick and started to move her self, James held her hips while rubbing his hands on her legs he is laying on the bed and liya is sitting on his dick that again got hard. Liya slowly started to move her hips faster and started to moan.

Liya - Aahhhh daddy you are mine daddy you are only mine ummm I love you, I love your daddy dick I love everything about you. When I will start milking I will only feed you daddy you will suck my all the milk out of my breasts right daddy. And then you will make me pregnant, you will breed me, you will give me your baby right daddy mmmmahhhh soooo goooddddd daddyyyyy please let's cum together once again.

James - Yess babygirl I'm only your and your are only mine, only mine, mine to hurt, mine to hit and only mine to fuck mmm yes you will only feed me your milk your pussy milk also and your breasts milk also. Daddy will always suck your pink nipples mmm they are so delicious that every time daddy remember about your breasts he started to droll for your boobies mmm sooo good. Let's cum cum for me baby cum.

Soon they came and Liya fall on top of James and both started to catch their breath. After their breath became stable they pulled out of the hug and James made liya held headboard and he held her breasts and started to squeeze them. Soon squeezing because sucking, licking and biting. Liya is moaning. After sometime James made liya lay down on bed in side ways still sucking her nipples and still buried deep inside her. Like that they slept in that position liya on her side ways and James near her breasts sucking her nipples in his sleep. When liya tried to pull her breasts out of his mouth but he didn't and started to suck in his sleep. Liya watched this and sighed and closed her eyes and sleept.

  To be continued..............