erotic Happyness part 2

After their sex they both are lying on the bed and James is sucking Liya's milk like a baby.

James - Babygirl we need to visit the doctor because it can happen that you are pregnant or may be it's just your milk.

Liya - Yes daddy I think it to I think we really need to visit doctor.

With that they both slept next morning they took the appointment and went to visit the doctor.

In the. Cabin

Doctor - Hello Mr James how are you.

James - I'm good.

Doctor - By the way what brings you here.

James - My babygirl is milking please check if she is only milking or is she pregnant.

Doctor - Sure sir.

Doctor - Ma'am please take this pregnancy kit and test one time then we will do ultra sound.

Liya - ok doctor

After doing the process liya came out and gave the kit to doctor who said .

Doctor - Don't worry Mr James she is not pregnant yet she is just milking and nothing else.

James - thank you doctor for your time.

With that both James and Liya left the cabin and came to the parking lot where James sat on driver's seat and liya was about to sit on passenger sit but James pulled her in one Swift motin and liya directly landed on James lap. She gasped and said.

Liya - What are you doing daddy

James - Oh my innocent liya can't you see daddy is hard and daddy is also thirsty come and give me your boobies.

Liya - ahhh daddy what are you doing someone will see us please not here.

James - no one will see us now come and feed daddy baby.

James said while rubbing her inner thighs and made her straggle him. Liya's both the legs are on either side of James ahe is sitting on his lap and lifted her skirt and James undone his pants and took out his dick.

He inserted his dick in liya's small pussy. He gave a hard thrust and here Liya started to moan and scream as the car was soundproof no one can hear her scream. James looked at her and kept his hands on her hips and started to make her move slowly on his dick.

He then slowly started to lean on her breasts first ke gave a blow which made her shiver and her nipples got very hard. He keep on doing it and suddenly he started to suck her nipple like a hungry baby who wants milk.

In every sucking they both are becoming wet and hard their boths private part is connected and James like a baby keep on sucking her nipples which gave her so much relief as her breasts are full and her pussy which was desperate from morning to have her daddy's dick.

Liya - ohhh daddy it feels so good mmm ahhh ohhh mmmm.

James - fucking yes baby it feels so good to suck this big breasts and full of milk filled breasts baby mmmmm so good so fucking delicious.

The both are slowly fucking and James is having his milk peacefully.

When suddenly James phone ring and both became startled by the sound and looked at the call to see it's Jessica who is calling James became angry and liya just rolled her eyes on her name. Why does she always have to interrupt on their fucking sension.

James picked the call and put it on speaker and give the phone to liya.

James - What happened Jessica didn't I told you not to disturb me while I'm working or driving.

Jessica - sorry hubby it's just I missed you and what are you doing.

James - I m driving back to home while having  milk as I couldn't do breakfast so I'm doing it now.

James said with a smirk and looked at Liya who has red cherry cheeks and started to suck her milk.

"Ahh"

Liya accidentally moaned and this time Jessica herd and said

Jessica - is someone with you hubby I heard some noice.

James smirked and said no baby no one is here I think it's the kitty that I rescued.

Jessica - really you rescued a kitty I want to see her.

James - you can't I'm taking her to wet.

Said James and he was getting irritated by her non stop talks.

He whispered to Liya

James - Come baby moan loudly so that bitch can hear you how much pleasure it is to fuck. (But liya sook her head and whispered back)

Liya - no I don't want her to know now but soon she will know till then let's have some fun daddy.

With that started to fuck each other and James once again back to suck his favourite jugs.

Here Jessica keep on babbling about her and baby.

James - Jessica I will talk to you later right now I have a very important work to do and I'm driving and also having my breakfast so bye.

Without her any reply he cut the call and started to fuck Liya harshly while squeezing and sucking her milk. With each thrust he is getting near and liya has already cummed 2 times.

With each thrust liya's milks are sprayed on James face on his chest. James shirt was totally wet because of her milk.

James thought "so much of milk is wasted but it's ok today I will have it whole night". With this thought he started to fuck her in inhuman speed to chase his orgasam.

The car is now bouncing because of their hard fucking and the whole car has sex smell and liya's screaming.

Soon James also cummed and fall on Liya's breasts who is catching her breath.

After some time when their breath got stable James took her left nipple in his mouth and started to suck it and drinking the milk.

Liya once again started to moan for his this act. Soon he left her nipple bud with a pop sound and ties the blouse from front and left her.

Liya sat on passenger sit and James drove off to his office. Where once again and again they had sex.

To be continued............

If any of you wants to make money dm me on my Instagram I'd I will personally guide you