In his office Part 2 🥵

Jessica was reading all pregnancy books and parenting books in her bedroom unaware of her husband cheating on her and insulting her in their shared home in his office.

She smiled and look at the wall which is connected to her husband's office room and thinking that he might be taking glances of her time to time but she didn't know how her husband is buried deep down in his mistress cunt if only the glass wall was at her side also she could see what her husband and his mistress are doing.

She then looked at time and saw it's
afternoon and thought of making lunch so they 3 could have it.

She then called her husband and asked what they want to eat but her husband said they will eat anything while slightly breathing heavily. She thought it's strange that why is he breathing heavily but shrugged it of as she needs to make lunch as they have Liya as a guest so she went to do her cooking.

Here James and Liya are again started having sex this time James had pinned her to the glass wall and fucking her harshly while looking at Liya and talking dirty. He has saved so much of his cums that he want to give every bit of his cum to this teen slut. Oh how could he not when he can't have any more kids Jessica because doctor said they can have only 1 baby because Jessica have some problems and James don't have any. He is totally fine and is healthy, he can have as many babies he wants but as Jessica can't become pregnant so he needs to make more babies so for that he need women and here is the woman liya who will give him as many babies as he want.

James is fucking her nonstop. Liya had wrapped her legs on his back she is continuously scratching his back as he is giving her so much pleasure. James duck his head on her neck and started to suck her skin and soon found her sweet spot.

He sucked her skin more hardly and gave a dark and purple highkiss there they both are sweating so much. James move to her face and at first he kissed her on her eyes, then her cheeks and lastly her lips. He started to play with her tongue he sucked her lower lip and bite it.

He then bend down and took her left nipple in his mouth. First he kissed the pink nipple and then gave it a long lick while thrusting in her slowly but with powerful thrust and at last he took the nipple inside his mouth and sucked it. Time to time he is pulling her nipple bud with his teeth and then again sucking as he is sucking her nipple the suckling sound filled the whole office room.

He just love her breasts so much they are so soft so squeezy. Soon he takes her to office crouch and laid her down and started to thrust more harder now the whole room has sex smell. The only sound in room is their skin slapping sound and his nipples sucking sound and liya's screaming and moaning sound his grunting sound. He then pulled out of her and turned her in doggy style and started to thrust into her in and out. He bend down and brought his one hand on her nipples and another hand in between their legs and started to rub her pussy to her clit and rubbed hard on her clit to make her cum. His other hand on her breasts squeeze and pinching her nipples.

Here Liya is a moaning mess her makeup is all mess her hair is all mess. She have came at least four times now and ones again is cumming she is tired but enjoying their wild sex. Suddenly she felt like cumming and she came but this time she squirt with a loud scream. Whole office room is a mess. James ones again turned her around and he sits himself on the couch and made her directly sit at his dick and started thrusting upwards and liya just keep on shaking as she is getting powerful orgasam after or orgasam. James saw her she is a mess how he have gave her many highkiss on her neck on her chest under her breasts just beside her nipples right under her nipples. He has completely owned her. He leaned forward and once again captured her nipples in his mouth and with a last suckle and a hard bite he came inside of her fertile pussy. Both of them moaned with the feeling. One is moaning because he had empitated in his teen mistress pussy and one moaned because of the feeling of getting full of cum in her. James falls backwards on the couch and liya fall on top of him. Both are breathing heavily and became tired.

Liya - Oh God that was amazing daddy you are amazing I feel so full, so full of your cum mmmm. ( Liya said with a smile and kissed him on the lips.)

James - Yes babygirl it was amazing I still can't believe I came that much you know your cum is running down my balls ahhh the best sex of my life. Babygirl just keep on making me happy and cum like that.
( James said and kissed her once again. After a passionate kiss the pulled away. James took out now his soft cock out of her pussy and their cum came out of her pussy. They didn't move a bit and keep liya is still on James lap. And having her latch sension. The moment James pulled out of her he started to suck her nipples. She started to moan loudly once again. And held James head on her breasts so he can have his food peacefully. Now the only sound in the room is James sucking liya's nipples and liya is softly moaning. The sucking sound was so good that James once again got hard and liya once again started to get wet. This full time liya had her white shirt on but it was undone. He always keep something sweet in his office so he took a jar of Nutella which is of chocolate flavour.

He took some Nutella in his finger and rubbed those fingers in liya's nipples. And the remaining Nutella in his fingers he made liya to suck it.
When liya sucked it clean. He first took her right side nipple in his mouth and started to suck the nipple bud along with Nutella. He is so in his work that he didn't hear his phone rang. But instead of him liya picked the call.

On the call

Liya - Hello Jessica mmmm what happenedddd ahhh. ( Liya asked and accidentally moaned when James sucked her nipple hard.)

Jessica - Oh I was saying that lunch is about to get ready you both please come. What happened are you hurt why did you screamed like that? ( Jessica asked and liya took a glance at James who is sucking her nipples like a baby with closed eyes.)

Liya - Nothing happened it's just mmmm ahhh I was going to fall but I'm ok now. I was surprised mmm ohhh. ( Liya said with a little moan and Jessica believe her.) Oo and by the way ahhh mmm we are both cumming just a little work left we both will come in 20 mmmm minutes. ( Liya said with a struggle as she is trying not to moan out loud. Jessica said ok and and without any reply liya cut the call and moaned loudly.)

She looked at James who has sucked all the Nutella from her nipples but still is sucking them. She then said to James.

Liya - Daddy that bitch is calling for lunch let's go.

James - No I don't want to go let me love my babies. Let me suck some more. ( James said and once again started sucking.)

Liya - But daddy you can do that after lunch and please let's do lunch na I'm so hungry and above all my nipples are sore now they hurts.

James - Ok as my babygirl says let's have lunch and then we will do it looks daddy is hard again now you have to take care of it. ( James said and leave her left nipple with a pop sound. He smiled happy when he saw he had made her nipples red and coated with his saliva. With a last kiss on her naked nipples he started to button up her white shirt once he did it he instantly took some suckling from her shirt and made that spot wet.

Soon both cleaned up and went downstairs to have lunch.

To be continued.........