On the call 🥵

James was enjoying sucking Liya's nipples while she is moaning and sighing at the wet feeling and caressing James hairs, kissing his head, his neck, his shoulder. And James is sucking her nipples hardly for earning milk but it will take some time so he just keep on sucking. Some times hardly some times softly all the time he is making eye contact with her and after seeing her pleasurable face he keeps on getting more and more hard and cherry on top the lingerie which is she wearing. She is loving so hot and sexy in James eyes. He can't take his eyes of office her. He loves making sucking noise because he knows that it turn him on and Liya also becomes wet because he can feel her wetness on his thigh.

While sucking her nipples his phone ring which made him and liya stop they both looked at the call to see Jessica is calling and then looked at eachother. Liya looked at James eyes and bite her lips so sexly and just by looking at her lips James became more hard. Soon liya picked up the call and put it on speaker so she can also hear what James and Jessica will talk. While James just looked at her and sucking her left nipple and licking it to make the bud rock hard. Soon he came to his sense when he heard his wife's voice and started to talk to his wife.

On the call

Jessica - How are you hubby? (She asked sweetly)

James - I'm good how are you love? (James also asked while sucking Liya's nipples who is controlling her self to not moan out loud.)

Jessica - I'm also good. Did you eat any thing?

James - Yes love I ate and the food was so delicious that I want to have it again mmm. (James said and looked at Liya with a smirk.)

Jessica - Then it's good. I was so worried about your health because I know that you will not take care of yourself in my absence you only do work and forget about your health. ( Jessica said while complaining to James that he should take care of himself.) Any ways what are you doing now hubby?

James keep on looking at Liya with a lust and sucking her nipples which are his most favourite thing in world.

James - I'm drinking milk love and the milk is so delicious that I want to keep on drinking and never wanted to let go. ( James said with a smirk while again started to suck liya's nipples while making sucking sounds which Jessica herd but the sound was not clear so she ignored it.)

Here James just wanted to cut the call and fuck Liya till sun rises. And liya she wants to moan but she can't she kept her hands on her mouth to make any sound. Soon Jessica started to tell about her days and here James and Liya both are getting impatient as they wanted to have some fun but Jessica keek on ranting nonstop. So liya kept the call on mute and here they can't able to control themselves. James started to make liya move on his dick which is buried deep in her pussy and both moaned loudly while Jessica keep on talking as the call was muted so she can't hear them moan.

Here James and Liya started to have sex James is thrusting up his daddy dick in liya's small pussy which is wrapped on his dick. And liya moaning so loudly that guards can hear them if they want they can tell Jessica that her husband is cheating on her but they can't because first she will not believe them and second James pay them good amount so they thought to mind their own business.

James was thrusting his daddy dick upward making liya scream but he doesn't care because he love making her scream. They started to talk dirty while kissing each other.

Liya - Ohh daddy I love you I love your daddy dick please daddy give it to me please ahhh mmmm you are making me cum so hard ahhh mmm ohhh.

James - Ahhh yes babygirl daddy will give it to you daddy will give his all cum to you mmm so good.

Liya - Yesss daddyyyy you give me your all cum and I will give you my milk mmmmm ahhhh sooo good daddyyyy ohhhh.

James and Liya keep on talking dirty with out caring about Jessica who is talking to James. James and Liya are so into their sex that they don't even heard anything what Jessica is saying. Soon James held Liya's hip and started to thrust his dick upwards in an inhuman speed that the bed started to crack and the squeaking sound filled the room. Their skin slapping sound filled the room and their sex smell fill in the room. Both are moaning and grunting. Soon Liya felt she is going to cum she looked at James and he understood that she is going to cum so without wasting any more time he bring her closer and started to suck her left nipple the sucking sound filled in the room and liya started to scream in delight and pleasure. He keeps on sucking her nipples which made liya cum harder and she scream.

Liya - AHHHHHH AHHHHHH DADDYYYYYYYY I'M CUMMING AHHHHHH MMMMM OHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE MAKING ME CUMMMM SOOOOO HARDDDD DADDYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHH.

James - YESSSS BABYGIRL CUMMM CUMMMM FOR ME YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY AHHHHH OHHHH MMMMM OHHH YESSSS BABYGIRL KEEP ON CUMMING LIKE THAT ON DADDY'S DICK DON'T STOP CUMMING.

With that liya came soo hard and started to shake like crazy because of her powerful orgasam which shook her whole world. James keep on thrusting his dick inside of her and keep on sucking her nipples. He don't want to cum not yet. Soon he heard his wife's voice who is calling him. He stopped thrusting his daddy dick inside liya and unmute the call and said.

James - Ahhh Jessica I will talk to you later right now I am doing some important work. ( James said)

Jessica - Ok hub-----.

Without listening to her he cut the call and change their position to missionary. He started to kiss her hard and thrusting hard while pinching her nipples. He then brought his face to her left breast and started to suck the already hard nipple. He once again gave a kiss to her and sat straight and started to thrust more harder. Here Liya once again started to moan out loud. She thought that this time James will cum but she is wrong today he is going to make her cum atleast 10 times then he will come. James held her in his arms and got up from bed still his dick buried deep in Liya's pussy he brought her to Jessica's dressing table and made her stand on her feet and make her turn around to look at the mirror and bend her down and once again he entered himself in her pussy and started to thrust hard while looking at her from the mirror. Liya also liking it she also made eye contact with James from the mirror and licked her lips. She is moaning so loudly and making erotic faces that made James more hard to the point that his daddy dick started to hurt but no today he has a goal to make her cum for atleast 10 times than only he will cumm. Soon liya once again started screaming because she is cumming for second time. And at last she came so hard on his daddy dick.

To be continued.......