𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟏 𓊉

It has been centuries, and still, the destruction waits

Nomatter how long, no matter how far he went, he was always there. Waiting for the day of his return, because time was nothing to fear for a god like him.

It doesn't matter how long he has to wait, he will do it just to see him again, to see that beautiful human being again.

It is said that the sky itself shows its sadness every day of November in heavy storms.The reason is said to be because the lover of a powerful god died on some day of that month.

When the destruction was still a young god learning to be worthy of his predecessor, the successor of the former god of destruction fell in love with a human, a weak being who loved peace.

It is said that the god of destruction loved that human so much that he stopped doing his work, causing peace for several years.

But as everyone knows human beings are weak, they get sick and diseases can cause death easily. Human beings are very different from the gods, who can live for centuries and are difficult to kill.

The day that a human so loved to the god of destruction died, it is said that a great war started surprising all humans, the peace that lasted for ten years ended.

The god of destruction used his immense power to help the god of war create a powerful and devastating war, furious at the loss of the most beautiful human being he had ever known, and probably the only human who could ever make him feel something he isn't supposed to feel.

That myth of the love of a god for this human was told by word of mouth for decades, until someone wrote it down on a piece of paper, becoming the greatest myth loved and acclaimed by the churches.

"Is that myth true?" The seven-year-old asked with a smile on his face, his mother smiled as she stroked her son's head.

"What myth, dear?" The red haired lady looked at her son who inherited almost all of her genes.

Cale Henituse is the son of Count Deruth Henituse and Countess Jour Henituse, the fruit of their love was at the moment the heir, in his history class his professor Mr.Hart told him about the myth of the Immortal who loved a mortal, although Cale was surprised when he was told that the immortal was the God of Destruction.

"The myth of the god of destruction and his lover!" The little kid say hugging his mother's waist, who just smiles and  knelt at the height of his child.

"It depends on which myth you heard, people told different versions that substantiate their own beliefs" The mother says with a smile.