𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟓 𓊉

Deruth looked at his son worried, his son had long ago moved away from the old memory he had of his adorable son smiling before that accident

He recognized his eye color and hair color, he knew that this young boy in front of him had his blood in his veins.

But even so he cannot finish recognizing this teenager, it was his son but the only thing he had of that old memory is his appearance, there was not even a bit of the shine that once was in his eyes.

He didn't even have the courage to ask what forced that change, what put out the strong fire in her childish eyes full of curiosity about the world, what happened so that his eyes now looked empty and full. of resentment.

Had he been so absent in the life of his eldest son that it got to the point where he found it difficult to recognize his own blood?

He was embarrassed to admit it out loud, but he knew the answer even if it hurt him.

He had called his son as soon as he found out about the fight that had occurred in the bar, he paid for the few damages he did in case they were caused by his son and sent someone to talk to the owner of the tavern but he didn't care either, his His son had returned healthy from that fight and it was all that mattered to him.

His heart was shattered when he lost his boy's biological mother, that pain in his chest worsened when his offspring stopped looking for him and began to talk to him like an older man in his life and not like his own family.

But even so, Deruth Henituse was a coward, he could only give money to his son to spend it badly and cover his problems, because he was too cowardly to yell at his son for being rude and spoiled, How could I do it? If Deruth had not made the effort to educate him after he was seven, he had no right to give his opinion even if she were his father.

His son in front of him looked at him with a cold look, full of resentment for the past that would not be mentioned, however he treated him with respect by never raising his voice or treating him as he did with the servants, he does not recognize his father Deruth Henituse but he recognizes Count Henituse.

"Cale you-...please try not to cause these problems again"

"Yes father"

Cale looked at his parent, he knew that he could barely stand his presence and his gaze.

He didn't make the effort to talk about what really happened in that tavern, he would take care of it secretly, he always takes care of what his father didn't.

Nor did he tell his father that the old man had hurt him before being taken by some guards to see his father so that the old man could complain about Cale, he didn't have to know, the tavern boss had already taken care of him. take care of her red doll and Cale took care of covering it correctly with the long sleeves of his shirt.