𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟒 𓊉

"Young master, could this butler know where you were last night that I didn't find you when I went to wake you up?"

Ron asked smiling, knowing that Cale rarely woke up early, so there were two options, a miracle happened or Cale didn't come back last night.

"I just got up early, Ron."

Cale responded with a frown, he really hoped no one would notice that he didn't come home last night, but he also knew that Ron probably did, he wasn't stupid, his mother told him that Ron was very capable of doing many things. things in case I ever needed help.

But it wasn't like Cale wanted to tell Ron that he was half-kidnapped last night in a bar and his supposed kidnapper was a very handsome man, oh and he was wearing the man's clothes by the way.

Well...probably Ron realized that the clothes were not the same, since soon the smile he had disappeared.

"I see...well young master, your family is waiting for you for lunch in the main dining room."

The redhead simply nodded, walking towards the dining room while ignoring his butler.

"You're late"

The count said, looking at his son who he found difficult to bond with, Cale simply nodded and sat in the chair, his family looked at him with uncomfortable faces but his younger sister had a smile on her face.

"Brother, you have very nice clothes today!"

Lily said, Cale noticed that the "r" came out better than before, he smiled at that detail and nodded to his little sister in gratitude, without noticing the look of surprise from the rest and that of his father's guilt.

How long has it been since I saw Cale smile like that?

For Count Henituse after the death of his wife (Even before that) it was difficult for him to deal with his eldest son, when he fell in love with Violan he was still married to who at the time was the Countess Jour Thames, the biological mother of Cale. Deruth never planned to fall in love with anyone other than his wife, Jour was everything ideal, she was intelligent, kind, a good mother and a great countess, she was the most loved in the county, even more loved than Deruth himself, who was the count.

When Jour died his world collapsed, and he took refuge in the memories of his deceased wife, every time he saw his son it was as if she came back to life, so he searched for a replacement in his heart, remembering that the woman he had known On a trip, Violan had also managed to make him smile just as his previous wife had done.

Thinking that Violan would not only gladden his heart, but also that of his son, he decided to marry her. Furthermore, the woman had a son close to his son's age. Deruth knows about the child, he knows that this child is his.

When his wife was sick (years before her death) Deruth was taken with his brothers to a bar to lament how useless his wife had become (Words from his brothers, which he made no effort to deny) He got so drunk that He had the guts to talk to Violan, a night that at the time was great became the torment of his wife who discovered him by a butler who had seen him arrive home with a lipstick on his neck.