𓊈 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟎𝟑𓊉

When Cale woke up again the next day he was in a bed, which turned out not to have the same quilted decoration as his or the same pillow fabric, this one was

When Cale woke up again the next day he was in a bed, which turned out not to have the same quilted decoration as his or the same pillow fabric, this one was... softer.

The half-sleeping redhead blinked his eyes twice, clenching them as he looked around.

"Huh?"

Cale blinked again and looked at the window with blue curtains, that's not the color he uses in his room?..

'This doesn't look like my room'

...

"THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!!"

Cale uncovers the very comfortable fabric that covered his body and decides to get out of bed.

He looked around him for anything suspicious or a clue that might tell him where he was, but he didn't find anything useful.

'Use your brain, Cale! It exists for something...let's see'

He was in the tavern tasting alcohol...which tasted good, he would definitely drink again there, mmh he started talking to a handsome guy and answered some basic questions about the territory, and then...

'I fainted...'

He fainted and now woke up in an unfamiliar bed, this is very bad! What if he was kidnapped by the handsome guy!?

'...well, he was very handsome'

SLAP

Cale slaps himself on the cheek, he can't just be okay with a kidnapping just because the kidnapper is handsome.

'Well... okay stop! Think Cale, don't lose your sanity yet'

A few footsteps could be heard from outside the room, and the redhead's body tensed.

He decided to run to the bathroom, trying not to make so much noise when he closed the door, just as someone knocked on the door of "Cale's" room.

The bathroom was big, almost as big as the bathroom Cale had at the Henituse house.

As soon as he entered, the first thing Cale noticed was the large size, the second was the white bathtub with golden decor and that the toilet was separated.

'Ah...this is certainly from a noble'

Cale was now sitting on the bathroom floor without his shirt on. He is not dumb, he knows that in many cases people would take advantage of his body, but luckily was body is totally fine when he sees himself in the mirror, he doesn't have any injuries. But he does have a headache from drinking so much the night before.

In the bathroom, there was pure hygiene care, soothing creams made from herbs, soft handkerchiefs, toilet paper, towels of different sizes, and bathrobes.

There was nothing he could use to beat the asshole who kidnapped him, but he could use the towel to grab him by the neck and hang him, or suffocate him.