TRASH OF THE COUNT'S FAMILY FANFIC
KIM ROK SOO X OG CALE HENITUSE

TRASH OF THE COUNT'S FAMILY FANFICKIM ROK SOO X OG CALE HENITUSE

[ T - The
L - Loved
O - one
O - of
D - Destruction ]

The story of a count's son who ended up involved with the prince of another empire when he wanted to try alcohol for the first time.

Or where Kim Rok Soo is reincarnated as a prince and is forced to go to a celebration of an enemy kingdom.

→ This book has nothing to do with any of my other works.

For her, who despite my mistakes loved me until fate decided to separate us.

For my imagination, please
never stop working.

And for my dear readers, I'm not going to pay for your therapies.

OLD SUMMARY: (Changed 04/29/24)There was a myth that it was said that the war that lasted 100 years was caused by the loss of the lover of the god of destruction, it is said that the lover was reincarnated a few years ago and that now the god took...

There was a myth that it was said that the war that lasted 100 years was caused by the loss of the lover of the god of destruction, it is said that the lover was reincarnated a few years ago and that now the god took human form. look for it, but that's a children's story, right?

Cale learned that perhaps this myth was not just a children's story.