02: Train Station (Underworld)

21st Century

Circa 2003

Two Days Earlier

When Vilkas gets a call from Raze that Lucian wants to see him, he left on a train for Norway to Hungary

It's been awhile since he's been to his birth home. Where his family used to live. He often thinks about on what he plans to do next once the Elder Vampire, Viktor dies. Will he remain with the lycans? Have immortal children with another lycan? He can only guess. After all, the idea of having his own family sorta flew out the window when his family were all killed by Viktor.

So he's not gonna settle down yet.

Once he arrives, he's given the coordinates to a subway lair.

He keeps his hood up as to not attract the attention of vampires

He keeps his hood up as to not attract the attention of vampires. He learned long ago on how to mask his scent. Making sure no one can sniff him out yet. There was no doubt that vampires also live here.

Though Vilkas should have masked his scent earlier, because when he turned into an alleyway, someone jumped and landed right in front of him. The two stare at each other, their eyes turning pitch black.

However, he knows who this is. He recognizes that shape anywhere.

The two smile and embraced one another. "Vilkas! You've been busy, my brother."

"Someone has to keep those blood suckers on their toes." Vilkas confidently, said with a smirk on his face.

Raze merely laughed. "Come, the others are waiting." The two enter the tunnels that will lead them to their lair. "Are numbers have tripled over the last 6 centuries. Most if not all, are born. Some are bitten, but... you know how it is."

Vilkas nods sadly. That's the thing about being either a lycan or vampire. It's a 50/50 at best. Either one survives the bite from either immortals or they die. If only all humans can survive it. "I know. Norway, Italy, Iceland and Scotland have become quite the breeding ground for lycans. We got lucky. 50 females from each land and they've given birth to at least a dozen more kids."