05: The Sons Of The Corvinus Clan

Kraven arrived and kept his gaze steady as Viktor puts on his outfit

Kraven arrived and kept his gaze steady as Viktor puts on his outfit. Selene woke him, even though it wasn't his turn to rule. And he's fully regenerated. "My lord." The elder vampire looks at Kraven.

"I sent for Selene, not you," Viktor told him in a gruff yet angry voice

"She had defiled you and fled the mansion, my lord," Kraven said in a steady voice. One could easily tell that Viktor was getting irritated. And he was.

"Your incompetence is becoming most taxing." The Elder Vampire stated clenching his teeth.

Kraven defends himself. "It's not my fault. She's become obsessed thinks that I'm at the core of some ridiculous conspiracy."

Selene brings Singe in, badly injured. "And here's the proof." She threw the Lycan across the floor at Viktor's feet. She stood still and proud at the top of the small flight of stairs.

They chained Singe to the floor so he wouldn't get any ideas. "Now I want you to tell him, exactly what you told me." Selene told him as she placed her hand on his wounded shoulder. He just looked at her and scoffed slightly. She then dug her fingers into his shoulder which caused him to let out a short scream of pain.

"All right. All Right!" he said in defeat and pain.
"For years we have been trying to combine the bloodlines. And for years, we failed, it was useless. Even at a cellular level. Our species destroy each other. Yet, the key we knew was to locate the rarest of bloodlines. A direct descendant of Alexander Corvinus, Hungarian, a warlord, who came to power in the early seasons of the fifth century. Just in time to watch a plague ravage his village. He alone survived. Somehow, his body was able to change the disease, mold it to his benefit. He became the first true immortal." He said explaining who Alexander was. When he stopped, Selene noticed that Viktor looked both intrigued and disgusted by the Lycan's story. So she dug her fingers into the Singe's shoulder once more to make him continue. "And years later he fathered at least three children who inherited the same trait."

"The sons of the Corvinus clan. One bitten by bat, one by wolf, one to walk the Ionely road of mortality as a human. It's a ridiculous legend. Nothing!" Viktor said clearly not believing Singe's story.

But he spoke once more. "That may be, but our species do have a common ancestor."

Viktor was getting really tired of the lycan for he started to raise his voice at him. "There is a descendant of Corvinus lying there, not three feet from you." He pointed at another elder's crypt named Marcus.

Singe looked at Marcus's crypt as though he was tired of this banter. He stared at it before speaking. "Yes, but he's already a vampire. We needed a pure source," He looked at Viktor with rage in his eyes. "Untainted. An exact duplicate of the original virus. The Corvinus strain itself, which we learned was hidden aways in the genetic code of his human descendants and passed along in its dormant form, down through the ages of Michael Corvin." This caused Selene to look at the man with shock in her eyes. Michael is a descendant of the great Alexander Corvinus. Selene saw that it was her proof that Michael was a vital part of the conspiracy. The lycan continued to explain "His blood allows for a perfect union between our species."