06: The Lycan Avenger, The First Hybrid vs The Elder Vampire

🐺Selene's POV🧛🏻

🐺Selene's POV🧛🏻

When we got to the den, I started to lead it into the underground den. When I made it to a shaft, Khan pulled the pin off of a silver grenade and dropped it down the shaft. We went down it and rushed all the way to the tunnel's entrance. I climbed onto the rim of the entrance waiting for Khan's signal to go.

Once we got it, we jumped down the entrance and started firing off rounds at the Lycans coming our way. When we got to the bottom, we kept firing off rounds until we were sure that there were no more Lycans coming and that the rest of the death dealers have come down the hole.

When we were done firing, Khan led the group with me right behind him. We scored through the hallways, looking for Kraven, Lucian... Vilkas and Michael.

As we went down a darkened hallway, I felt something close by, something familiar. We walked down a maze of hallways and when we reached a certain one, two lycans came. One jumped onto a wall and came after us and... one of them fired two UV arrows at two of the death dealers, save Khan.

I forgot how much skilled he is with a bow. He's been fighting us for over 6 centuries. Before any of them can get a shot at him, he threw a flash grenade at us. I shielded my eyes and by the time lowered my arms, he was gone.

Now I was doing a repeat of what happened at the apartment building. I ran down the halls trying to keep distance between me and the Lycan. I made at least three turns before having one come up from behind. I jumped over the beast while shooting at it. Effectively killing it. When I landed I noticed how light my guns were and changed the magazines.

As I was doing so, I could hear another lycan coming for me. When I finally changed, I turned and was about to shot the lycan until Vilkas, disarmed me by bring his foot down on my gun while in midair and landed in front of me.

He then snarled at the lycan. Almost as if he's telling him to back off. And somehow, the lycan did what my brother told it to do. It left.

He then turns to me. Eyes matching my own. "If you want to save Michael's life, follow me. Selene, you know you can trust me."

"How do I know you're not leading me to a trap?" I asked because he maybe my brother, but he's been killing us for 600 years. Did he really change that much?

"Because you're one of the few last people on earth I would dare harm or kill." He replied and I... can sense he's telling the truth. Despite all my instincts, I followed him.

We walked through the maze until we reached a set of stairs. When we started climbing the steps, he stopped and turn to me. "Selene, I don't know about you, but I am not going let Viktor kill Michael. He didn't ask for this. None of them did. But he may very well be the reason to stop this endless war. For good."