Part Two/07: Feed (Underworld - Evolution)

🐺Selene's POV🧛🏻

🐺Selene's POV🧛🏻

For six centuries, My brother and I were loyal soldiers. I was of the vampire clan. And he was of the lycan clan.

But I was betrayed. The war was not as it had seemed. In one night, the lies that had united my kind had been exposed. Kraven, our second in command had for a secret alliance with Lucian, ruler of the werewolf clan to overthrow Viktor, our leader. But Kraven's lust for power and domination had failed.

Viktor was not the savior I was led to believe. He had betrayed us all. Soon the hunt will be on for his killers. I have but two allies left:

Vilkas, my twin brother, the last of my family, The Dread Wolf. Who was also third in command of Lucian's army of lycans. And finally Michael, the human descendant of Corvinus. Neither vampire nor lycan but a hybrid. It's only a matter of time before we are found. Our only hope is to awaken Marcus, the last remaining elder, and expose the truth before Kraven tries to murder him while he is still in hibernation. The snake knows he's no match for him awake.

🐺Vilkas' POV🧛🏻

My sister, Michael, and I were walking through the Hungarian woods to get to a safe house that was hidden in a tunnel near a demolished set of train tracks.

When we got into the safe house, we saw how dark it was and tried to turn on the lights. Selene flipped a switch a few times only to find that the power was off.

"Perfect." She said sarcastically.

I turned on my flashlight and went looking for the fuse box. Selene and Michael followed me in search of it. I pointed my flashlight around so I wouldn't stumble into anything or be suddenly attacked. I kept doing so until the light beam showed a Lycan at the other end of the room. Selene opened fired at it, only to see that it didn't even flinch. I guess she and Michael were just jumpy. Save me. I smelled him. He was already dead.

When I found the fusebox and flip the switches to turn the lights on, I saw that Michael's eyes were pitch black and his nails were now claws, ready to attack. I wish I can do that.

Selene and I walked over to the Lycan body to find injection guns on a metal table next to it. Poor thing. This guy could've been anyone. No one I know by the smell of it. 600 years ago, I would tore any vampire for this. But now... things are different.

"This thing has been dead for weeks," Selene said putting the gun down.

"It's a "he" and he's been dead for weeks." I reminded her.

Michael walked up close to the body and started to examined it with his eyes. "I thought lycans went back to their human forms when they die."