08: Marcus Corvinus

🧛🏻Third Person POV🐺

🧛🏻Third Person POV🐺

Vilkas caught a deer, which will have to do because he shouldn't leave Michael alone for too long. He's still having a hard time believing this whole time Selene was alive and was turned into a vampire by Viktor. And has been hunting his kind for 6 centuries.

And now that they're together again, Vilkas is wondering how this is going to end. All his life he thought he was gonna eliminate all vampires, but in truth, Viktor was their target. Lucian had hoped that should Kraven became the elder of the Coven, they signed a treaty that will put an end to the war. But Kraven ends up backstabbing his own cousin and that is one of the reasons why Vilkas wished he'd went with Selene to kill him. Lucian was like a father to him. He'd love nothing more than to rip that vampire's throat out. With his teeth.

Speaking of being a father, he should've told Selene that she's an aunt again. And that he's a married man. He doesn't know how she'll react when she hears this. As Selene seemed a little cold. Not very cold but... she's been fighting this war all her life. She had to become to cold and ruthless killer. An assassin. A soldier. Only to find out that the man that raised her, trained her, treated her like a daughter has been the sole reason why this war started and why their family was killed.

Vilkas can only hope that with Michael around, he may be able to warm her heart.

His thoughts were interrupted when he hears what appears to be heavy wings flapping against the wind. 'Odd. What kind of creature is that big to fly like that?' Vilkas asked himself as he looked up at the sky to see a humanoid shape with a pair of giant bat wings on its back. 'What the hell is that?' Vilkas had an uneasy feeling about this. So he ran back to where he left Michael.

🧛🏻Vilkas' POV🐺

Selene was running beside me. She must have came to the same conclusion as me.

When we got to the safe house, I saw it was completely dark. 'Oh for fuck sakes! Where's Michael?' I asked myself as we ran down the stairs. When we got all the way into the safe house, Selene turned around and looked at me with worry in her eyes.

I reverted to my human form and sniffed the air. And his scent tells me that he went outside. "Really, Michael?" I said out loud when I found the unused blood bag. What the hell was he thinking? Does he not know the dangers he's in?

We looked around the room for a bit when we suddenly heard gunshots come just outside of the safe house.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!" Both us cursed and I grabbed my bow and arrows. And Selene guns out of her holster before running up the stairs. We ran out of the safe house and in the direction where the gunshots in hopes that Michael hasn't gotten himself or someone else killed. Knowing what he might be capable.