17. Mitchell Donahue

Hello there! :D

Today we are looking at Mitchell Donahue, an OC sent in by @MemeFace_jpeg and yeah. That would be it, so let's dive in!

(rules as always; scientific questions, bookscience, chronological order)

Fandom: Dead by Daylight

Oh, interesting, the first OC from a videogame! Dead by Daylight is an (I quote Wikipedia) "online asymmetric multiplayer survival horror game", where one person plays the killer and the four others play the survivors (that's why it's called asymmetric), multiplayer and online are self-explanatory and survival horror game is also rather clear (the goal for the survivors is, well, to survive and get out; the goal for the killer is, well, kill them and/or sacrifice them, but in the end, that's the same)

I wonder which "class" (is this the word used in this case?) he is

Name: Mitchell Donahue

Mitchell means "who is like god?", and is of British origin. Donahue is of Irish origin, and means "dark fighter" and if that doesn't sound badass, I don't know what does. Also based on nothing but the name I still can't deduce his "class"

Nickname(s): None

Ok. What are his thoughts on being called Mitch?

Age: 29

ok

Gender: Male

Ok, ok

Species: Human

Ok, ok, ok

Appearance: Caucasian,

I had to look that up, basically of European descent

5'10",

That should be around 1,77m in the metric system

somewhat shaggy black hair,

(me, a non-native English speaker, reading the word shaggy:) would you do it for a scooby-snack? But yeah, also good

blistery hands, slightly underweight,

ok, probably a survivor, that would make sense (I have no Idea what the killer (or any of their variations) look like lol) (or anyone for that matter)

brown eyes, periorbital hyperpigmentation on the lower eyelids

I also had to look that up, but it's a very neat detail!

Clothing: Beanie, open leather jacket, t-shirt, fingerless gloves, cargo pants - all in dark, grayish color, and tan steel-toe work boots

Also, everything makes sense for a horror-survival game (I like the steel-toe boots, they really add to the look in my opinion (I know the metal itself can't be seen, only if you basically shredded them))

Personality: He's often closed-off to others

I mean, under these circumstances probably smart

but he prefers to think things out logically despite not being very intelligent.

That is a contradicting personality trait I can get behind, because that is really funny to me for some reason. Also because it paints his character pretty neatly if I may say so

He is a pessimist and somewhat self-centered but he knows he isn't invincible and teamwork is almost always superior to individual odds.

That is really good, ESPECIALLY since his world probably is focused on killing him and his friends (?)