prologue

Taehyung was your mom's best friend's son, so you  had a crush on him  since childhood, but because of the age difference, Taehyung didn't feel the same for you. 

Your father was very ill, so he wanted you to marry a good boy as soon as possible. You got engaged and then suddenly everyone realized that the guy was wrong. Because of which your engagement was broken  .Taehyung's mom liked you so much that she told Taehyung to marry you. Taehyung has been in love with someone since college,but a year ago   the girl cheated on him and after that he changed a lot ..

But now he had no reason not to marry you except the age difference . He tried to explain to his mother that you are younger than him and you won't make a good couple ,But his mother did not agree and finally he had to obey her.

After 1 month you guys got married , You were very happy but later you realised that taehyung don't love you like you do ..

So you both start living in seperate room ,  After marriage, you came to know that your husband is a professor in the college in which you have taken admission.

And also You found out how serious he was about studies ,he is one of the strictest professor in college ...

Let's see how your life will be with your professor husband.

______________________________________

Caution

If you don't like the story you  are free to leave  but plz don't comment bad ...

English is not my first language so you will find a lot of grammar or spelling mistakes If you are that sensitive for language then please  leave this story this is not for you ....