Chapter 6

The very next day he woke up at the sound of the alarm clock then he did his workout and  morning routine .

He made breakfast and then  knocked on your door"Come out and have your breakfast, I am going to college".

He waited for your reply for 2 to 5 minutes but there was no response then he sighed and headed to his office .

When he went to office principal called him he went to his office .

"I am sorry Mr.kim but there is a problem here"principal said while sighing .

Taehyung was confused by his words and asked him "what happened sir , tell me clearly".

"Miren's parents wanted to file a law suit against your wife"principal replied in disappointment.

"But sir she is just a student if they did this her career will ruined"Taehyung said worriedly.

"I am sorry Mr Kim I tried my best"principal said .

Taehyung close his fist in anger and said "fine , we will see what will happen"after saying he went out .

He was thinking about you during his office hours ,he didn't even take class properly today his mind was stuck on the situation.

He was sitting in his office and having his cold coffee and checking the cctv cameras in the hope that he will find something useful but his all attempt goes in vain there is nothing about it .

He only found the footage of the classroom where  Miren proposed you and after you went outside and after that he find nothing .

He thought that you pushed him in anger because he proposed to you but still some part is missing cause he knows you never hurt someone just because he expressed his feelings to you.He was exhausted to think he pulled his hair in anger then he remind of your friends he decide to ask them what happened.

Eunwoo and Lisa knocked the door "may I come in sir".

Yes you may"he replied maintaining his sharp auro.

They both came inside then he told them to sit they both did same .

"I want to ask you something, can you please reply me with honesty"he asked and they both nodded .

"So can you tell me what happened yesterday in detail"he asked in cold yet soft voice .

And they both tell him one by one how things happen .

"So he follows her when she went outside of the class"he asked and they nodded .

"And he asked her out many times before but she rejected him,is it right ?"

"Yes sir"they both replied .

"Do you know what was happened after she went outside"he asked .

"No sir when she went outside then the professor came,so we can't able to go outside"Eunwoo replied .

He nodded at their reply  " thanks for telling me everything, you may go now"he said while giving them little smile .

They both nodded and went outside .

He again thinks what happened did she push him just because he asked her out what if he again asked her to go out with him and she pushed him lightly and he broke his arm if that happened then why he didn't told his parents to not file a law suit against her .

"Ahh my head likes it gonna burst anytime"he mummbled.

Then he thinks what he have to do now he asked his lawyer about this but he said he will do his best but can't predict the situation maybe she  not able to find a well job in future if it happens.

Taehyung was in so much tension then he thought of executing  an idea.

He asked the principal to help him and he accepted his idea .

Then he called Miren in his office and said as the PR of the discipline committee he was told  to handle the situation about this matter ,the best part about this that  Miren had no idea about your relationship .

Miren thought only you liked him and it was one sided so he thought about take his revenge on you .

Miren asked permission to him to come inside and after that he went inside , Taehyung told him to sit .

Taehyung asked him what was happened then he told "i proposed her then she went outside and I followed her after that she went to me and said I like Mr Kim and hit my arm with a rode" he said in sympathic tone ofcourse he can't lie about what the whole class saw but he change the whole story after that .

"So she said she liked me and broke  your arm deliberately cuz you asked he out  ,is it right?Taehyung asked him in soft voice yet he was Boling inside .

"Yes"Miren replied .

Taehyung got up from his chair and slid the phone to him and said " then it says different, the clip i found from cctv".

Miren was shocked he thought there was no camera there but how it happened his body became number and his voice became paralysied after hearing him .

"Wait, but it was no cctv there right?"Miren asked while  shuttering.

"Ohh it because we hide the camera there you know nowadays there is a culture of  ragining and students found a place without cameras, so we had installed a camera there a few days ago, but eventually he recorded you"Taehyung said and chuckled dryly .

"No it can't be, you are lying"Miren said and laughed.

"Then check yourself"Taehyung said but in reality he was praying that he will not check his phone cuz there was nothing it was just his plan to know the truth .

Miren thought about it and took Taehyung's phone in his hand then  he put it back,he   gulped and stood from his seat and start moving outside .

Taehyung took a breath of sigh  relief and looked at him  "ok you can go but remember your life is going to be ruined soon".

Miren stop on his spot and bited his lips and then turn his head and get on his knees "pls forgive me sir"he said while begging .

Taehyung took his phone on the table  start recording and said to him"explain everything and I will think about it".

To be continued....

Don't forget to upvote and comment....

Bye .