Chapter 9

At party  everyone is dancing with their partner but you can't help but feel  jealous , you were thinking why he don't love you back , why he always so hard on you , why, can't he look at you as his wife why always he treat like his student and not more than that.

You remember how he didn't even compliment you , then someone came to you with glass of wine .

You still remember his words not to drink that's why you denied to the boy that you don't wanted to drink .

A girl came to you and it's was your classmate she sat beside you and watching them like you.

"I wish he would come to this party"she uttered .

You looked at her and gave her attention what she is talking too.

"Do you like someone?"you  asked with curiosity and she  nodded to your question.

You were curious now to know more about her so you asked her "who?".

But her next words break your heart.

"Mr Kim our professor"she replied and gave you a smile .

"Mr kim"you slowly mumbled you wanted to shout at her "how can you like someone husband but you decide to silent and again asked "does he also like you".

"Of course he likes me back , he always gave me attention but I have not enough courage to confess my feelings to him hope he will confess first"she replied and I can see a sparkle in her eyes  .

Of course you also know that he likes her she was the topper of the class and plus she is so beautiful and mature too but you always thought that he likes her as a student but now after listening her you start doubting what if he really likes her as a women not as a student.

You heart start clenching , you can't stop your tears now the you again see a waiter you called him and start drinking .

You finished two bottlle in one go the girl was worried for you she went to call your friend Lisa and Eunwoo and told them about you ..

With great difficulty they  stopped you from drinking but you kept insisting, tears were flowing from your eyes , and you wanted to forget what she said to you .

It was 2 a.m and you are not still at home , he called you many times but you didn't answer his call .

He lies in bed, unable to fall asleep. He can't stop worrying about you and what you might be doing right now. He turns over in bed and stares at the ceiling.

Finally you came back home Lisa and Eunwoo drop you with lot of difficulty you don't want to back but they know about the consequences.

You went to his room directly and sat on the floor while looking at him you were too drunk you don't even know what you are doing.you held his face with your hands and kiss him from far and uttered "why don't you understand me".

He grits his teeth and tries to stay silent. He's pissed off at you for coming home late and for showing up drunk. He wants to scold you, but he also doesn't want to deal with an argument, so he pretends to stay asleep and hopes you'll just leave him alone.

Then you felt dizzy and wanted to throw up It must be because of the alcohol you've been drinking.

He remains silent, He keeps his eyes closed and prays that you'll just go to sleep.

He hears you get up and walk towards the bathroom, his anger turning to concern as he realizes how drunk you are. He quickly sits up and gets out of bed, going to check on you.

He rushes over to the bathroom and finds you hunched over the toilet, throwing up into it. He takes deep breaths and grits his teeth, trying to stay calm. He places a hand on your back and pulls your hair away from your face.