Chapter 3

"can I call you mine"..

Taehyung shok his head in disbelief he looked and you and sighed he is now used to your little tricks "are you going to  the bed or you need another punishment?".

You show him your  gigley wiggley smile and hurriedly run to your room ...

Next day :-

Taehyung woke up at 5a.m and then he workout and made breakfast then he knocked your door " Get up fast"he repeat same sentence 3 ,4 times as he knows how lazy you are ..

When you heared his voice out of the room you covered your head with the help of pillow .

After 20 minutes he came back after getting ready and he saw your door is still closed then he knocked again and came inside to your room , he rubbed his forehead and folded his arms "what I do with this girl aish"then he snatched your pillow  and you moaned "shut up and get ready " you get up slowly and rubbed your eyes and looked at him with baby face "can I skip college today?"you requested him .

Taehyung flustered by seeing you like this he controlling himself because you are looking so cute then you again uttered"please one last time".

Taehyung thought of something then said "I don't think there is any need for you to skip college today is it?"

You looked at him then nodded and he asked "what" you hold your stomach and laid on bed and said "I am on my periods".

Taehyung did not said anything for 2 minutes then he said in cold voice "I want you  downstairs in 10 minutes".

You looked at him and said"but"then he said " no butts ,I said what I said I will not repeat or change my words and yes remember If you take 1 sec more then be prepared for consequences".

After saying Taehyung went out from there and you run to your washroom then you hurriedly did you morning routine and dress yourself and went downstairs in exact time .

"I am here" you uttered you were short of breath cuz of running then Taehyung adjusted his glasses and then looked at the watch and said"Good, now have your breakfast"you nooded and sit on the dinning table .

Taehyung also having his breakfast and reading a newspaper there was a long silent from both side then you said"sorry"he looked at you and then fold the newspaper and his full attention is now on you "for what".

You looked here and there and said"I lied  to you" Taehyung nodded and smiled "it's ok" then you again looked at him and said "you knew?".

Taehyung again nodded and said "yes I am your husband and I know everything about you" when you  heard him you became red and you said  "can you repeat again"Taehyung did not think and said again"it's my duty to remember everything about you is nt?" then you said "no not this  repeat first word".

"I know everything about you?is it"Taehyung said but you again sooked and whined  "ahh not that" then Taehyung hit reality and sighed "if you eat this slowly I doubt whether you will be able to reach college on time or not".

"Just say once I promise I will eat fast"
You told him and made a pout but Taehyung did not listen he stood up from the table and then he carried his blazer and after that he took out his wallet from his pocket and gave you the money "This is your expense for this week and don't spend unnecessarily"he going  out outside while you still on the dinning table you showed your fist behind him in anger then he again turned and watched you "what was that?" You gulp and uttered "n.nothing, actually I was just doing some exercises" .

"This time, on the dinning table?" He asked to you while you are still twisting your arm "yeah why not, exercise for good your health isn't"you made up excuse.

"Yeah it is then do it  with me from tommorow" he said and smiled evily you became freeze after listening that and said"what no way, you are kidding right?".

"No I am serious" he said in firm and teasing voice and you uttered "oh no".

"By the way I am saying you can come with me today because at this rate you will definitely late for college today" he said and went outside and you nodded and became happy  you finish your breakfast fast and ran behind him .

He was waiting for you when he saw you coming outside he smiled he admired you a lot and he feels like you are like a free spirit he want to protect you from everything he wants you to become a successful women who will not depend on others .

When you went close to him he open the car door for you then he sat on driver seat then he told you to put the seat belt but you were balberring something then he went to close to you and himself put your seat belt you both were so close as you can hear each other breathe when he was putting a seat belt you were staring him continuously your  face became red and your body heat up  .

After he did he looked at you ,you were sweating "what happened to you ?"he asked .

"It is so hot,can you turn on the A.c"you said .

"Are you for real ?"he asked and laughed  cuz it's winter  and you are saying its hot".

To be continued.....

Guys if you are really enjoying this story then pls do comment cuz when you don't I feel like I wasting my time .

So plz let me know if you enjoying this or not ?