chapter 7

Explain" Taehyung said  in bossy tone .

Miren nodded and told him everything and every word of him making him more angry at him he wanted to hit him badly but somehow he controlled himself to not say anything and not to worse the situation he recorded his statement.

He played that recording to the principal and his parents and listened to the recording his parents apologize to him and to the  principal and said they are ready to apologise to you but Taehyung said there is no need because it was their son's mistake not theirs  so they don't have to feel so low.

After that principal expelled him from the college.

Taehyung  was coming back to his home waiting on the  signal  to go  back  green when he saw some children  with ice cream in their hands , he suddenly remembered you and smiled he knows how much you love icecream creams  ,and how you once insisted him to buy you  ice cream .he was smiling until the signal became green again .

Then he parked  his car and went to the ice cream parlour and bought 2  ice-cream scoop (your fav flavour)for you , he was still smiling to think about you , he also remember that you didn't ate anything from two days so he thought it make you happy .

He can't wait to give you ice cream and see your reaction his body gives him sensation and butterflies finally he reached to his destination (home )and opened the door , he went directly to your room and knocked it "y/n come outside ,I have something for you" he said softly and chuckles ..

But you didn't reply him then he again said in exictment "I have your fav ice cream , come outside" he was still smiling and watching the ice cream in the hope you come and hug him in happiness.

But there was no reply again After waiting for sometime he sighed the ice cream started melting and his mood became gloomy again he put  the ice cream on refrigerator and went to his room , he was not happy at all of  your behaviour but still he thought you are doing it because he was strict on you .

He went to the kitchen to drink some water then he saw a breakfast plate It was just like he left means you didn't eat your breakfast, he sighed and worried about you but you were not replying to him what else he do .

After that he went to his room ,he took a shower and rested for 1 hour after that he went outside and your room was still closed, There was no noise coming from there .

He looked at your room  , he wanted to talk with you but he knows you will be mad at him , cause he tried many times to talk with you but you gave him a cold shoulder so he thought it would be nice if he did not disturb you at all. Maybe you become to normal again

He was watching tv for 20 minutes .then he heared a sound of door opening he looked at the side of your room and saw you , you were hiding behind the curtain so he can't see you at all , he ignored you deliberately cuz he also did not want to see  sad you again , you went to the refrigerator with baby steps without doing any noises , and you slowly opened the refrigerator and took the ice cream and closed it carefully. He was chuckling at your behaviour he can see you but behave that he can't . You went to your room back with crawling .

After 5 minutes he heard same sound again , he maintains his seriousness on his face and did not look at you .you went again to the refrigerator like you went before and started moving to your room when he looked at you and you looked at him , your both eyes met and become silence for some minutes, then  you made a weird face , but he didn't showed any emotion to you meanwhile he was laughing inside to your behaviour.

Now you were licking your icecream beside sitting him on sofa , and he was  looking at you with serious face .

Some ice cream got on your nose too, he chuckled  and you looked at him with questioning eyes then he pointed to your nose  but you ignored and again started enjoying your eyes cream ,his  lips curve uplift and he came closer to you and your breathe stuck he slowly removed the ice cream which was on your nose , you were gulping and looking at his handsome face , his beautiful eyes , his glossy lips, hua sharp nose , everything is just awesome.

He smiled and patted your head and what you did just gulped .(Hehe)

(Author is feeling this scene and getting butterflies, what if this is real?, yeah you can say your author is so delulu🥲).

After 2 minutes silence you start speaking "I don't want to talk with you"you said and turned your face and start licking your icecream .

"Why , what I did now , don't say your nose also eating the ice cream and I ruined your nose moment" he said sarcastically to teasing you ..

And you are really triger by his words you rolled your eyes "yeah you ruined it, now don't talk to with me".

"Really, really, really" he was teasing you .

You made a pout and said "yes , now please shut up".

"Huh?"he was shocked by your words .

You instantly said " sorry" to him but he turned his face to the other side .

"I didn't mean it , I was just"you were apologizing to him then he stopped you in middle .

"No , I am sorry , I was just too much , from now on I will not disturb you"he said in a sad voice .

To be continued.....

Dont forget to comment and upvote ...

Bye ...