Chapter 8

"No , I am sorry , I was just too much , from now on I will not disturb you"he said in a sad voice .

After saying it he turned his face to other side and start giggling , he was teasing you but your eyes become wet .

He heard your sobbing sound then he turned and looked at  you, you were  crying , he cursed himself under the breath.

"Hye , I am sorry I was just teasing you ,plz stop it, plz" he uttered and start wiping your tears .

You are still crying and he doesn't know what to do he rubbed his forehead and then again looked at you"I am sorry , plz stop crying I will do anything".

After a minute you stop crying then he sighed "thank God".

"Sit ups" you uttered and made a pout .

"Huh"he was not sure what he heared but you nodded and blink your eyes .

"Are you serious?, how can I ,i mean"he was saying but you stoop in middle .

"Didn't you told earlier that you would do anything or i am going to cry again"you said.

"Then cry I am not doing it"he said and smirk.

Without any seconds you again start crying again but this time loud he was startled cuz he doesn't expect that you will do it .

"Ok ok fine I am doing situps , stop now , plz plz"he said and stood from his sit .

You stopped crying instantly and snapped"ok 30 situps".

"Are you fucking serious 30?,I will do only 5"he said while holding his ear .

It's not like that he can't do 30 but it was embarrassing for him .

You again made a face like you again going to cry and he yelled"30 fine I am doing , it's easy hehe".

You nodded and take a sip from your icecream .

He start doing situps .

1
2

10.

He was looking like a baby when he was doing the situation ups .

20

He didn't looked at you once but you can see his face it was became red due to embrassment but you are giggling on his situation and why not he was one who gave you punishment all the time and enjoyed it and now it your day .

25

27

30...

He completed his situps and looked at you and uttered  "completed".

You nodded and was laughing at him .

Then he sits beside you with his tata mic face  ,your heart start beating fast
As he was looking so hot , you offered him your icecream and he take it and start eating he was eating to fast and you were looking icecream bowl then his mouth again and again .

"Stop now"you mummbled .

"did you say anything?"he asked while raising his eyebrows and you sooked your head unwillingly.

He was teasing you again then he said "it's so good thanks for sharing".

And you nodded while biting your lips your full focus on the icecream bowl.

he said while stopping his laugh"do you want anything?".

You sooked your head without turning your eyes .

"Then go to your room, remember your punishment is not over" he said in stern voice but he was chuckling inside .

You gulped and  stood from your seat "my"you pointed your finger towards icecream .

"What,tell me if you have anything to say,if not then go to your room"Taehyung said .

"Umm, actually my"you said while hesitating then you turned and moving to your room , he called your name and came closer to you " here is your icecream"he ruffle your hair sweetly and went to his room.

You smiled and start eating your icecream and went to your room back .

Next day :-

He didn't told you yet that he knows everything he wanted to listen by your mouth .

Today is lisa's birthday you came outside after he went to his office you thought you will find your phone and can wish to Lisa then you will put it back but when you went to his room you didn't find anything then you went to studyroom but it was locked normally he didn't locked the room but today it was .

You went back to your room you don't have anything to do then you start writing the essay which he told you to write as a punishment.

Once he came to home he rested for one hour you didn't said anything to him in this time cuz you know he mood was not being so good at this time of the day .

After an hour he was doing his work on his laptop then you went outside .

He didn't looked at you he was so busy to doing his work you slowly went to him and said "can i get my phone back, today is lisa's birthday and didn't even wished her".

He stopped working and looked at you "why call you can go there at her party to wish her"he said softly but you thought something else you thought he was saying this sarcastically.

You eyes filled with water his tone was soft I don't know why are you thinking that he might be angry at you .

You were going back to your room then he again said"Your phone is in the study, in my drawer".

You looked at him and said"can I go really?".

And he said "yeah, you can go but remember came back before midnight and most important no Alcohol".

Your mood lighten up and you became so happy and start jumping in joy and he was watching you continuously when your eyes went to him you felt embarrassed and ran to your room.

After getting ready after an hour, you came out wearing a red sparkling dress in which you looked so sexy and beautiful, when Taehyung saw you he couldn't take his eyes off you ,you showed your dress to him and ask him "I am looking good, right?".

Taehyung was so in you that he didn't hear you ,then  you again called him"sir , sir".

He flinched and came back to senses "yeah what?'".

"Nothing"you uttered and thought you don't look good your mood again became down and you moved to the door .

"can i drop you?"he asked to you but you denied and told him that Eunwoo is coming to pick you and he nodded.

Then he again warned you "no alcohol means no, ok" he said in little steren voice and you nodded .

To be continued.........