Chapter 5

He was sitting in the chair and his one hand on his eyes and other hand on his pocket while you were standing in front of him in pajamas .

You had no idea why you are here  several thoughts running into your mind every single mistake you did  was across into your head .

He looks at you , those cold, piercing blue eyes is filled with anger and disappointment at the same time. He can tell how nervous you are. He glares at you for a few seconds before speaking.

"why did you break his hand" .

You gulped  and lowered your  head without saying anything and thought 'whose hand and what is he saying'.

"I know you can't do that without any reason so tell me why you do that?" he said while maintaining his seriousness.

You looked at him with questioning eyes and asked him in low and dim voice "I don't understand what are you saying".

He crossed his leg and rubbed his forehead he thought you were making excuses  the anger was running into his blood he snap "Miren ,why did you break his hand?".

You were shocked to hear him cause it was never your intention to hurt him that much  you just pushed him slightly and it's happen .

After you had to know that it happened you uttered "it was by mistake, I just pushed him little ,I don't know how he broke his arm".

"Ok i believe you ,tell me the reason why you pushed him"he asked  Coldly yet calmly while his full face on your face .

Meanwhile you were thinking "should I tell him or not  ,what if he become more angry ,no no I can't tell him the real reason .

He was waiting for your answer for the past 5 minutes and you are still not saying anything this made him more furious, He stood straight and came closer to you "I asked you something?".

You bitted your  lowered lips and rubbed your hands and uttered"sorry"without looking at him ,your eyes are wet looking like you will cry anytime .

"What I do with your sorry huh?,just tell me why you do that?"he yelled in anger cause he wanted to know the reason but instead of this you are going on his nervous .

"It's because we had a fight , and he was messing with me"you made an excuse on the spot .

But he was not yet satisfied with your answer then he speaks "what he did to you, what is the reason behind your fight tell me , is he bullying you?".

You again didn't said anything and now he anger on top . He hit the table with his fist and said "fine, don't say anything, just ready for your punishment" .

Your tears have now run down your cheeks. You try to hold it back but it’s too hard, you didn’t know you could cry this much. You can just feel the anger growing inside him as he is watching you cry.

He  can't see you like that but he can't let you go that easily when you are on fault ,on other hand you are not telling him the reason why you do that .

"Are you ready for your punishment?"he asked and you  just nod .

He just gave  up now when you nod, he didn't expect that you will accept it that easily he thought you would tell him the truth  instead of accepting the punishment.

He thought of something for 2 minutes then he spoke "y/n you still have time tell me what was the real  reason of your fight , I promise  I won't say  anything to  you".

You rubbed your eyes and said "I..I " then you look at him ,his angry face giving you chills in your spine  and you thought this is not the right to tell him that the boy  touches you inappropriately who knows what he will do to him if he  had to know so you decide not to  say anything about this matter and you said "I am sorry .

He stands on his seat in anger and yelled "ok fine ,don't say a word .

He rubbed his temble and stood near  the window showing his back to you , and said in commanding tone "you are grounded for 1 week,no mobile phone no tv , and you are not allowed to come outside to your room  without my permission,understand".

You nod then you remember something and said "But there is lisa's  birthday in three days and you already gave me permission to go"

"That was  the past , and  I gave you permission cuz I didn't assume you will break someone's arm without any specific reason" he said in cold  and strict voice .

You nodded at his statement without looking into his eyes ,but in reality you wanted tell him everything but you are scared too how will he react .

"And I want 10 page  essay written by you on the topic"why we should not do fights"he added .

And you again nodded then he again speak"and remember without any spelling and grammar mistakes".

You gulped and looked at him with pleading eyes and uttered"without grammar and spelling mistakes how can I?".

"I don't know ,it's your problem not mine".

You remained silent for 2 minutes and then spoke "I will try  not to do any mistakes in essay".

Taehyung clenched his jaw and he was so much anger and disappointment,   he wanted to know the reason but you weren't ready to tell him then he took a long breath and said "we are clear , now submit your phone and laptop".

You went to your room and gave him your phone and tab he was still looking you in the hope that you will tell him the real reason of your fight but you choose to be silent .

Then he ordered in cold voice "ok now go to your room".

You did the same as you told  and went to your room you laid on your bed and thought about how bad  went your day .

At night :-

He made dinner and knocked your door "come outside and have your dinner"his voice still cold .

You were laying in your bed and staring  at the ceiling you heard him and replied  "I am not hungry".

He controlled his anger and again asked to have the dinner but you again refused.

"Ok do whatever you want"he said and went to his room without having his dinner too.

Tell me how's the chapter did you like it or not ?

Bye :⁠-⁠D