Cat Burglar

...*huff*...Genzo...*huff*...Genzo...*huff*...Genzo...*huff*...Genzo...*huff*...Genzo...please....*hurk hurk*

Her stomach felt queasy, and she was beginning to gag. Her stomach swirled, but it was from heartbreak, not hunger. She was the one who had to kill him, but she still finds it hard to accept that he's not here.

[Nojiko] *hurk hurk* G.. *huff*...en...zo... blarghghghgfhh...

Her puke covered the entire floor. However, that wasn't the end of it because she began to throw up multiple times shortly after. It became so bad that blood was coming out. With her own bodily fluids all over her, Nojiko simply lay on the floor and reflected on the past.

Flashback...

At the time, Nami was 22 and Nojiko was 24. Since Luffy had just assumed the role of pirate king, Nami made the effort to visit her childhood home. Sitting on a blue house's porch, she and Nojiko enjoyed lemonade while soaking in the sun.

[Nojiko] Ta-da! My special tangerine lemonade! Do you like it, Nami?

Nami took a sip and gave an ugly face, but as soon as Nojiko turned to face her, her expression changed to one of satisfaction.

[Nami] Oh....yeah. It's...good!

[Nojiko] Mmmm...I know right?! I didn't think my precious tangerines could taste so good...

[Genzo] HEY, I was the one that picked those!!

Inside the house, Genzo stood with the door slightly ajar. Nami giggled as Nojiko turned around. Genzo then fully opened the door and went to unwind with them.

[Nojiko] So, what do you plan on doing now..? Since you know, your adventure is done.

Nami paused for a moment.

[Nami] I don't know actually, I might just relax here. It looks amazing now, like a tropical resort.

[Nojiko] Well duh, thanks to your 700 million berry donation!

[Nami] Heh, don't mention it!

[Genzo] Cocoyasi is as rich as ever...but are you sure you'll want to stay here? It's not as exciting as being a dirty pirate...

but are you sure you'll want to stay here? It's not as exciting as being a dirty pirate

Nami closed her eyes and smiled.

[Nami] Hehe, I think I'm all adventured-out...now I can spend a lot of time with you guys!

[Nojiko] Woo hoo. Well, you wanna go shopping later? Genzo? Nami?

[Nami] Yeah sure!

[Genzo] Ahh, I think I'll stay behind.

[Nojiko] What? Come onnnnn.

[Genzo] Maybe we can do something else later.

[Nojiko] Aww okay..