Warrant Officer to the Rescue

[Reese] Hmmm, crap baskets, this may take a while considering the science unit hasn't finished the new batch of log poses, but hopefully Chansu can maneuver his way out there, he's very experienced in navigation and just...everything basically.

[Shido] I hope...

[Reese] Yup, toodles.

She quickly hangs up. With a deep sigh, Shido scratched his head from the other end of the phone.

[Reese] Hmmmm...let's see if Chansu will pick up.

Somewhere in Tounyth Kingdom...

In a dimly lit room, Chansu is by himself, boxing. He has light brown hair, is tall, and is muscular. A number of training dummies that had sustained damage during his training session are visible in the background; judging by the amount of perspiration on his body, he has been training for hours.

 A number of training dummies that had sustained damage during his training session are visible in the background; judging by the amount of perspiration on his body, he has been training for hours

[Chansu] Hya!

He stops sparring with himself and heads to the room's corner to grab a towel. He swabs the perspiration from his brow and chugs a jug of water.

[Chansu] Phew, that was an intense training session...

As he was chugging the water, he suddenly heard a ring from his transponder snail.

[Transponder Snail] Purupurupuru...purupurupuru...

purupurupuru

[Chansu] ...?

He goes up and picks up the snail.

[Chansu] Hello?

[Reese] What's up Chansu....sorry to bother you during this time, but Shido is in trouble. I don't know who requested this stupid mission, but SOMEBODY instructed a platoon to sail out some days ago, only God knows why, and apparently half of them are gone and I have nobody else to call, so it leaves just you. Do you think you could head Shido's way? He's near the old Baratie. I know that we don't have our new log poses yet, but your navigational skills are phenomenal...so... 

[Chansu] Heh, yes ma'am, I can do that, I won't even need to put my skills to use, I still have Shido's vivre card from basic training.

[Reese] *relieved sigh* Phew... thanks bestie, it would have been complete and utter He-double-hockey-sticks do navigate through these waters...you know the world isn't the same since that...incident.